WINNER UPDATED!!!!Talk about the Sexy Corals October coral giveaway thread here!!!!

Kamel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, those corals are absolutely beautiful! If I don't win them, if I can ever afford any of them I want them!

palmer373

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow thanks for the contest, just learned about the contest on my local forum and decided to enter. just curious but how much is this frag pack worth? seems like an insane deal!

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow thanks for the contest, just learned about the contest on my local forum and decided to enter. just curious but how much is this frag pack worth? seems like an insane deal!

I added up the coral and prices from his site....the total value of these coral is:

$1100
and guess how much you're paying???? NOTHING...it's your chance for a free pack! That's a pretty sexy deal =c)

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
absolutely awesome coral...I already have spots picked out for 'em in my tank,but if someone else does happen to win 'em,I still want to see pics of 'em in your tank... :tongue:

good luck everybody :wink:

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait for Halloween! Slightly because its an awesome holiday, but also because it's the end of the month which means someone is going to win this pack! Some AMAZING corals up in this pack!

Oiseau Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I had to check too this is the first coral give away I've been so excited over mostly because I'd love to do an order but my 2 year old and 3 month old daughters always get my coral money before I ever buy anything this would be a great addition to my tank that hasn't had anything new for 3months ;)

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm sick of checking the october giveaway thread and im ready for the novemeber giveaway thread. lets pick a winner! :)

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
. wow that is some awesome coral. you guys are awesome. make me want to place an order.

You better let me know when you want to order then!!!....since you're my brother and you live less than 5 miles from me....Stop spending all your money at the local fish store so we can give it to sexycorals :p

Angels 2010

Wrasse-a-holic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW, this is one amazing pack, thank you Rev and Sexy Corals for doing this, you guys Rock!!!

pumarjr

Reef-a-Holic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too would like to know when the winner will be announced, not like I'll win, but I just want to know who to be jealous of. If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!

Back