00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s me!

Morning/Good Afternoon/Evening/and Good Night!

I’m doing good - but that’s easy to say cause I haven’t really moved to much and on pain meds; but of course I’m eating- hehe.

Just wanted to say thank you again for all the love- I feel it and continues to give me great joy.

And to our most kind-hearted of brothers who took on the communications task without even being asked! Mr. Kevin Tailspot.

Today, Tuesday, I will be testing the leg and body.

And reading current posts - not even gonna try to catch up.

I wil let you know when I get to travel home- road trip with my 25yr old son- trip will be based on two things- my pain level and food stops!!! He has a LIST! lol.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s me!

I’m doing good - but that’s easy to say cause I haven’t really moved to much and on pain meds; but of course I’m eating- hehe.

Just wanted to say thank you again for all the love- I feel it and continues to give me great joy.

And to our most kind-hearted of brothers who took on the communications task without even being asked! Mr. Kevin Tailspot.

I wil let you know when I get to travel home- road trip with my 25yr old son- trip will be based on two things- my pain level and food stops!!! He has a LIST! lol.
Your son sounds like an amazing guy just like his mom.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Italy trip is going great. Done with Venice and now in Florence, Rome next.
Sweet Parker, have a great time! Have you tried the Italian tacos yet?

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you feeling Amanda? I hope better and you got some sleep last night.
Still hurting especially when I move. I can't sleep on my right side like I normally do because it really hurts. I can lay on my back or on my left side and it hurts less. Woke up hurting last night before it was time to take my pain medicine. My husband brought my meds to me at 4am when it was time for them again and I was able to sleep a little longer after the pain eased off some.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning peeps, I hope our two fallen #SmorgasbordFamily members turn the corner and feel better today!
33690E04-2156-401A-A90E-3D9BBB665EE9.jpeg

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still hurting especially when I move. I can't sleep on my right side like I normally do because it really hurts. I can lay on my back or on my left side and it hurts less. Woke up hurting last night before it was time to take my pain medicine. My husband brought my meds to me at 4am when it was time for them again and I was able to sleep a little longer after the pain eased off some.
I added you to my prayer list, I hope today is the day you turn the corner.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered kent magnesium for my aquarium almost two weeks ago from Amazon and never received it. This morning I got a notification that the seller canceled the order. Since the only Kent Magnesium I could find on Amazon was from that same seller I went with this brand and these two products. They will be here Thursday.
1000005299.jpg

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s me!

Good morning, the worst is over, and with your son's plan the recovery is faster. That road trip looks like it's going to be a fun one, photos if possible, greetings to everyone there

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you still a lot of pain this morning I hope it gets better asthe day goes on so I can go to work tomorrow and not be miserable.
Work is not the most important thing right now, the important thing is that you recover 100%, if you have to call and take the entire week do it because it is worse if you are going to work like this with pain

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Work is not the most important thing right now, the important thing is that you recover 100%, if you have to call and take the entire week do it because it is worse if you are going to work like this with pain
I just hate it because I have only been there a month and I don't want them to think I'm a slacker.

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just hate it because I have only been there a month and I don't want them to think I'm a slacker.
I had to look up the meaning of the word slacker lol, but you're not lazy, and you don't have to prove anything to anyone and they should know how hard-working you are and what a good person you are, you're not a slacker.

What member(s) of your home reef are your priority?

• My fish

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • My coral

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • My inverts

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Other Livestock (Please explain!)

Votes: 2 5.6%
Back