1/2 Apex. 1/2 Hydros.

m.kristoff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
It didn’t take long for me to completely switch over either. I definitely prefer it to the apex. Let me know in a month or so how the Kh carer is doing? Does it integrate with the hydros?
So far the KH Carer doing great! IM testing 4 times a day and all the results have been predictable.

It does integrate with Hydros. My future plan is to use the Sole dosing pump to setup dynamic dosing for my Calcium rector based on the KH Carer results.

I pulled the last of my Apex gear and just posted my trident for sale! I'm all in on hydros!

OP
OP
leepink23

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far the KH Carer doing great! IM testing 4 times a day and all the results have been predictable.

It does integrate with Hydros. My future plan is to use the Sole dosing pump to setup dynamic dosing for my Calcium rector based on the KH Carer results.

I pulled the last of my Apex gear and just posted my trident for sale! I'm all in on hydros!
Awesome! I just have a dos left then I will be done with apex.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh gotcha, thank you! I got a minnow to replace it for my 2 part. The dos is boxed up.
I like the Minnow. I use the two pumps on mine for AWC but I only have a 42 gallon tank and have the AWC split into 4 times a day.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back