OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will either go terribly wrong or I’ll have a gorgeous pairing for a few years. Take your bets…
image.jpg

Slocke

I'm pedantic, ignore me
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will either go terribly wrong or I’ll have a gorgeous pairing for a few years. Take your bets…
image.jpg
I think to avoid a crisis you should take the chrysus instead.

Miami Reef

10K Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sort of. I think he snapped the pic as she was arching the head up to go over those rocks or spotting the male above her?
OK. Good. For a sec I was like, “Is that fish not with us anymore?” :grinning-face-with-sweat:

I rotated my phone 180 to see if it looked better. It did lol.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sort of. I think he snapped the pic as she was arching the head up to go over those rocks or spotting the male above her?
Yup, she went over the rocks just after that photo.

Am I dumb or does it also look upside down to you guys?
I can definitely see it upside down.
When she’s awake I’ll try and get a video of them but when she went in I saw the male courting her more than anything.

Miami Reef

10K Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, she went over the rocks just after that photo.

I can definitely see it upside down.
When she’s awake I’ll try and get a video of them but when she went in I saw the male courting her more than anything.
If anything, I’m more interested in a video of them courting. That sounds interesting to watch.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anything, I’m more interested in a video of them courting. That sounds interesting to watch.
It was, the male coloured up greatly and swam in circles around her whilst she was following him.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it’s the next morning and she was out for 5 minutes then decided it was too early and went back into the sand. But the two swimming next to eachother really is beautiful to watch as they look different enough to differentiate them but still look similar to tell they’re the same species.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This girls becoming a PITA. You’d assume as the CBB was established for longer she wouldn’t be too bothered by a coral beauty…
IMG_7219.jpeg

Well, this girl decided to go for my CBB which may be what is making her go skinny. I’ve also noticed some biting along the caudal fin so now it’s the question of if I remove the CBA or wait until I’m certain it was her…

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off;
I finally got a list of my fish stock written out properly so now I won’t lose count (I’ll double check this today however I believe I have 17 fish in the tank).
IMG_7317.jpeg

And a second update;
My CBB is getting somewhat fatter but taking her time. She still isn’t looking great but hopefully feeding more mysis will get her back into shape.
IMG_7313.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off;
I finally got a list of my fish stock written out properly so now I won’t lose count (I’ll double check this today however I believe I have 17 fish in the tank).
IMG_7317.jpeg

And a second update;
My CBB is getting somewhat fatter but taking her time. She still isn’t looking great but hopefully feeding more mysis will get her back into shape.
IMG_7313.jpeg
Well, update for the stock;
Another ‘rare’ fish is coming home tomorrow. And for a clue, I know that it was mentioned in an article by a fellow wrasse lover a few months ago.

Slocke

I'm pedantic, ignore me
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, update for the stock;
Another ‘rare’ fish is coming home tomorrow. And for a clue, I know that it was mentioned in an article by a fellow wrasse lover a few months ago.
Coris aygula...

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back