Die 30 Rock GIF

UMALUM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright ladies and gentlemen
We are ready for our 2nd match

Would anyone like to throw suggestions? I was thinking 10 drops to start with and then 5 more after the first 45 minutes.

image.jpg
How about trying to kill it with something that hasn't already been found to wipe out sps? I would think a run with potassium chloride might render the hobby a favor. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about trying to kill it with something that hasn't already been found to wipe out sps? I would think a run with potassium chloride might render the hobby a favor. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
I’m really just having fun

But I was curious how strong it would take to kill them. I know now first hand that this is not a realistic in tank or even dip option.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m really just having fun

But I was curious how strong it would take to kill them. I know now first hand that this is not a realistic in tank or even dip option.
I wonder if there is a reef safe dose level of KCL and reef safe dose level of FWE. If so, then maybe for the 3rd experiment try dosing both at the same time.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
this has been rather interesting to read through. are you planning to have a controlled(no dose) experiment how some have mentioned?

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to be a smart az but if 1 drop in 200 ml killed one instantly how is this one still alive? Unless my math is off which can be very likely.
Might have been less than 200ml of water. Maybe even less than 100 bc I wasn’t really paying attention that time. I know it was in a less than 200ml container of water. I also could of mistaken instant pain for instant death but 1 drop definitely affected it in less than 200mls of water.

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 and not alive
IMG_4182.jpeg

I hope everyone enjoyed the show
Be sure to tip your bartenders and waitresses and please drive safe home. Thank you for participating . Good afternoon, good evening and goodnight

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this has been rather interesting to read through. are you planning to have a controlled(no dose) experiment how some have mentioned?
Nah. This isn’t a realistic option. Prevention and rip and dip still seems the only option we have right now.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

BATTLE OF THE INVERTS: STARFISH OR SEA URCHINS? SHARE A PICTURE OF YOUR LITTLE INVERTS!

• Starfish!

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Sea Urchins!

Votes: 43 52.4%
  • There is no way I can choose...

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Other (please explain!).

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back