Amazing Deal At LPS

1stPhantom

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I went to my local lps they are more on the bigger side so I don’t know if it was a mix up or they just didn’t want to wait or something but they had random agriculture disk sale 25 dollars they do massive deals like this were they do a random order and just put it on the floor after there quarantine time and so I’m looking because this is one of my favorite sales so I’m looking and seen what looks like a button Scoly and I just seen there button 399 for it so after an hour of going back and forth with myself I go to the one employee that helps me out he will tell me about when to wait and when I should grab what I want me and him both agree that’s what it is and a steal it’s a main color is a bright fluorescent blueish green teal color with purple lines and a slight patch at the the top of it being fluorescent baby blue the center is purple with light greenish tentacles and by what I can see in the middle light bright red spots mixed in with the purple I will be showing pictures tomorrow because it’s at it’s night cycle it’s also between a quarter size and a 50 cent piece so glad I went was trying to get into them but couldn’t find one i like and for a reasonable price and just so happen to find it

OP
OP
1stPhantom

1stPhantom

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0402.jpeg
IMG_0402.jpeg

Back