Are my tanks seams beginning to fail?

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if a warranty on a Kia in Australia is 10 years, if it breaks within 10 years, the buyer can get a full refund on the car? Thats a crazy law if it’s indeed how it works.

Yes, that's how it works.

In fact, if it were a manufacturing defect it would apply even after the warranty was over.

OP
OP
StevenL

StevenL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pre rinsing allows total command over all reef tanks

These are skip cycle takedown reefs as well

To put back any sand, new old or a combo, we pre rinsed it.

You can do whatever you want to do with sand if you do specifically that above

Transfer no cloudy materials at all into your display, that's the core rule

Not even if it claims to clear in 48 hours: transfer none. All items that may cloud, get pre rinsed. It's the secret to controlling cycling in any reef tank per above.

If you want to add sand, add verified zero cloud sand. That's how we skip cycled all those reef tank surgeries.

Where the sand came from: new v old didn't factor for us. We worked with all types of sand anyone showed up with there.

We all pre rinsed, that's the trick.
Interesting read. I am going to give this a try over the next few days and will post my results.

Flame2hawk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SInce tank is under 2 years old, it’s still under warranty. Let’s see how c/s handles the situation and how long it takes before they get back to you.

The only thing that is long term reliable for saltwater is custom build. I have 2 after owning RS. One is warrantied for 20 years while the other is 15 years. Worth the extra expense and more importantly peace of mind and sanity! Good luck.

buruskeee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SInce tank is under 2 years old, it’s still under warranty. Let’s see how c/s handles the situation and how long it takes before they get back to you.

The only thing that is long term reliable for saltwater is custom build. I have 2 after owning RS. One is warrantied for 20 years while the other is 15 years. Worth the extra expense and more importantly peace of mind and sanity! Good luck.

They already have processed sending him a G2 as replacement.

Which builders gave you 15 and 20 year warranties? Thats a great deal!

DO YOUR FISH SHOW PERSONALITY?

• Yes! I believe my fish show unique personalities.

Votes: 54 94.7%
  • No. I do not believe my fish show personality.

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Other (Please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back