Are you happy with your current stock of fish?

LPS Bum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO, I am not happy! I desperately want a mature Queen Angel, but I'd have to say goodbye to my corals and anemones. My LFS just got in an 8 to 9 inch mature Queen, perfect condition, amazing color, fat, and with streamers. Such a beautiful fish. I stared at it for 30 minutes and actually considered giving up my anemone collection for this fish!
Otherwise, yes, I am quite happy with my collection. I do plan to add a mystery wrasse in a few months and then it will be complete.
Yep. I love my Angels, including my Queen. That’s what forced me to get 2 tanks (reef and FOWLR).

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm happy with my stocking list but I'd love to add more - I just don't have a lot of space for the fish I'd like.

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently happy with the 3 i have in my 26 g but I want to add 1-2 more mayyybbee 3 (just because i think neon gobys are so cute)

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting ready to put my 75 gallon reef into a 120. All of my fish are happy and get along awesome. My 75 is medium stocked and would be a lite stock in a 120. I'm afraid of adding fish and disturbing the happy tank.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I wish I had a fish. I've got my whole stock list ready, just don't have the money right now :(
What is on your list? Someone may have a full tank and might be eager to help you with something?

Talk Show Face Swap GIF

Tamberav

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to try to list my fish, mostly for my benefit but I don't know what many of them are.

2 Fireclowns
3 Red Waspfish
7, 9 or 10 clown gobies, different colors. Green, Black, blue, yellow and gray
2 six line wrasses
2 Possum Wrasses.
1 some kind of red fish, maybe a cardinal, I have no idea and don't remember buying it
1 Hippo Tang
1 Other tang, it will come to me. Tamini, or something like that.
1 Chalk Bass
2 Bangai Cardinals
2 Sunburst Anthius
3 Neon Gobies
3 Hectors gobies
1 Black something
1 Filefish
2 Blue stripe pipefish
2 Watchman Gobies
2 Mandarins
1 Red Scooter Dragonette
1 Perchlet
2-3- or 4 small bleenies
2 Possum Wrasses
1 Long Nose Hawkfish
1 Ruby Red dragonette

So about 50 fish. I'm sure I missed one of two.
Oh dang, thought you had a new copperband after the last one couldn’t see right to eat the food.

Didn’t realize you had Tangs now.

disaster999

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im happy with all my fish except for this sohal tang which is refusing to actively eat pellets, flakes, frozen, nori, or liquid foods, but instead found him nipping at my sps'

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh dang, thought you had a new copperband after the last one couldn’t see right to eat the food.
Good Morning my friend. I would love another Copperband and this is one of the few times my tank doesn't have one. But with 50 fish, I really shouldn't add anything, especially a fish the size of a copperband. I have a lot of algae now and that is partially due to having to many fish and my water source in the sea is loaded with fertilizer from the farms and golf courses I am surrounded by.

The Hippo tang I always had and that small Tamini tang, just one day happened. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Also, fish never die so I can't replace them. :D

Tamberav

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning my friend. I would love another Copperband and this is one of the few times my tank doesn't have one. But with 50 fish, I really shouldn't add anything, especially a fish the size of a copperband. I have a lot of algae now and that is partially due to having to many fish and my water source in the sea is loaded with fertilizer from the farms and golf courses I am surrounded by.

The Hippo tang I always had and that small Tamini tang, just one day happened. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Also, fish never die so I can't replace them. :D

Ah yes I think I remember the hippo now, they have quirky behavior. I forget what fish you have because you have so many ;)

coltpwrs7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes, we think, "I wish I could add this fish to my tank, or I wish I didn't have this fish in my tank." Maybe you are perfectly content with the fish in your tank and don't wish to add any more. My question is, are you happy with what fish are currently in your tank, or do you wish something was different? Photo Credit: @100gallonreefer
IMG_4486.jpeg
That tank is gorgeous, well done.

I’m happy with my current fish but I definitely need more. Tank seems empty.

In my 125 gallon tank I have:
3 - blue green chromis
1 - blizzard clown
1 - another clown (not sure what kind it is)
1 - red tooth trigger
1 - coral beauty
1 - foxface
1 - flame hawkfish
1 - neon dottyback
1 - two spot wrasse

EliMelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not in the slightest I have my new 200 gallon sitting empty in fallow due to losing tons of fish to ich and velvet. One more month to go and it begins!!!!!!!

WHEN IT COMES TO REEFING EQUIPMENT, DO YOU BUY NEW OR USED? AND WHY?

• I usually buy new equipment.

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • I usually buy used equipment.

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I depends on what the equipment is.

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back