• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI PowerModule 8x24" T5 fixture for sale !!!

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used for about 1.5 years and every thing work fine . No visually dents on the fixture and has been kept up nicely . Very powerful fixture has a good coverage . Any further question please ask . I took some detail pics . Any more pic please ask .
Does come with its own hanging kit
Channel 1 t5 was run for about 8 hours a day and channel 2 was run for about 6 hours a day all on not more than 30 to 60% top
Led cluster was only run on 1% through out its been with male since I don't like leds was only for moon like effect. I am the original owner of this fixture and has kept it very clean . The only thing I see is the USB That connects with the computer to program is not rusty . I emailed ati and they sell that for 25$. It's till works thou but the new owner might wana replace it .. asking $750 shipped . I will take this to one of the FedEX location and have them packed professionally .

OP
OP
lsingh

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0508.JPG

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can i ask what size tank u had that on ? Dimesions any info is greatly appreciated ..great fixture

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back