Been in the hobby for a while Now just wanted to say hello (many of you know me in person lol) since I have been buying for around 10 years now

47aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inspired to re Join R2R after RAP (I had an account many years ago but forgot the user name)

been in hobby on & off about 12 years

Currently have a 2 year old mixed reef that I am converting to a small farming system (it is fully packed with high end frags everything from Speciosas , acros , clams , zoas , btas, gonis , torches , etc and everything is growing well / doing well

I dose and have an apex on this system , skimmer , Uv, LEDs (it’s an innovative marine 50)

Currently building new much larger 150 gallon TWV display

Current tank is stocked with things like amazeballs , rare mushrooms , csb, rare zoas (got like 50 heads of strats) and all the others , glitter bomb , rr rainbow splice , tsa fruity splice , Homewrecker, other high end acros a lot of poto stuff , there is so much maybe 60-70 different species I am farming and will start auctioning off frags soon (I own another business) plan to start selling again at reasonable prices : large frags / 2 week guarantee

Going to be looking for inspiration for the new scape on the big system I’m setting up

Will probably go with radian G6 and some led bars for shadowing

Will also make a build thread here I am planning on doing everything to the T no expense spared lol

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how to become a supporter or R2R ? Thank you
Scroll down to the bottom of the first page on the forum and tap on “Paid Supporter” while logged in. Welcome!
gif_1690809774163_Original.gif

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AaaR2R2.gif

Does anyone know how to become a supporter or R2R ? Thank you
I gotta say THANK YOU for your support. These sites require funds to operate and I'm big into reimbursing for services rendered. Even if there is no financial requirement to do so. IMO, my small contribution is not enough, I've used this site so much. So again, thank you.

And Greetings! Welcome to our collective obsession!

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 102 28.9%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 148 41.9%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 87 24.6%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 16 4.5%
Back