Best filter floss recommendation?

jayteerq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone. I have an AIO system so can’t really get a filter roller. Can but not an option for now. I have 4 filter cups and want to run floss instead of socks. I purchased polyfill because I’ve heard of many people using it. But mines clogs up within days no matter how little I use. Does anyone have any good recommendations for filter floss that will ensure crystal clear water? And that lasts a decent time? Atleast a few days? And is easily accessible? Preferably Amazon? Thanks in advance for any recommendations!!!

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I have an AIO system so can’t really get a filter roller. Can but not an option for now. I have 4 filter cups and want to run floss instead of socks. I purchased polyfill because I’ve heard of many people using it. But mines clogs up within days no matter how little I use. Does anyone have any good recommendations for filter floss that will ensure crystal clear water? And that lasts a decent time? Atleast a few days? And is easily accessible? Preferably Amazon? Thanks in advance for any recommendations!!!
If it clogs daily, then, you will have to change it daily. Using less won't help as you will filter out less when you use less.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

BUY OR DIY! WHICH DO YOU PREFER? SHARE YOUR DIY PROJECTS IN THE THREAD!

• I prefer to buy!

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • I prefer to DIY!

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • It depends on the project or equipment I need!

Votes: 59 60.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back