Best online Marine fish sources

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the entire 2 tank setup. So you can see, I am not hidding any thing.
20240610_153631.jpg
20240610_153645.jpg

Herbie's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all due respect. We have never had aiptaisia issue or vermatids issues in our coral tank. Here is a pic of the tank as of today (June 10th 2024) and see for yourself if any aiptasia or vermatids exist.
20240610_152355.jpg
your tanks do seem fairly clean. IME though with the few zoas I did order they were riddled with vermatids and had a couple aiptaisia. They were nice corals but the larger amount of vermatids just set me off a bit. I do believe my previous comment may have been a bit too harsh though and I do apologize for that. I do appreciate your reply and standing for your product. Although I have had issues with ordering corals you guys do have amazing fish and are probably my favorite vendor in that aspect. I will continue to order fish from you in the future and possibly attempt another coral order. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my comment.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Herbie's Reef no need for apology. I am very surprised that your coral had pests. Not sure how long ago you ordered.
We did change our protocol a few times as in the beginning things were not much satisfactory.
Please let me know your order# so I can check and send you some new corals at no cost.

Herbie's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Herbie's Reef no need for apology. I am very surprised that your coral had pests. Not sure how long ago you ordered.
We did change our protocol a few times as in the beginning things were not much satisfactory.
Please let me know your order# so I can check and send you some new corals at no cost.
Hey I sent you a PM here on reef2reef

jasonrusso

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure I'll get some flak for this, but I've always been impressed with saltwaterfish.com.

I don't order many fish online, but every fish I've ever purchased from them has been healthy, well-packaged and... is still alive in one of my tanks. Pricing is decent, shipping isn't a pain, they have a huge number of specials, and their selection is pretty good. Yes, they do have a box fee, but given that the free shipping threshold is so low, it's not too painful.
I've had horrible experiences with them. Literally 4 DOA in a row. Not enough water in the bags, IMO trying to get cheaper shipping.

I eventually just threw away the store credit because it was heartbreaking to keep receiving dead beautiful fish.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 6 4.8%
Back