Cade Chaos Grimoire

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh, and the painters painted the garage door the wrong color :upside-down-face: and left the center brace of the front doors white.... it looks ridiculous.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure they will catch it when they do the walkthrough on everything before the final, but we did double check our paperwork to make sure we weren't misremembering which color we picked for the garage door. We were correct on our side....

I think we're going to stop by this afternoon to see how it looks with the landscaping done, so I'll try to remember to take a picture of the ridiculously white center brace on our charcoal black front doors :face-with-tears-of-joy:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These doors :rolleyes: :face-with-tears-of-joy:
1000002181.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green would have been better.
Even if they used the super light green of the pillars it would have been better.... They have to fix the garage door anyway because they painted that the same color as the house instead of the darker green.

We just missed someone being there so we left a note inside about both, hopefully they see it and get it fixed soon.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In other news, all wiring was rerun & when we were there the patching from it was wet still so we just missed someone at the house.

Still waiting on 4 inspections and some paint/tile touchups. They said screens/mirrors happen at the very end. There's a medicine cabinet still completely missing and one that needs to be installed.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In other news, all wiring was rerun & when we were there the patching from it was wet still so we just missed someone at the house.

Still waiting on 4 inspections and some paint/tile touchups. They said screens/mirrors happen at the very end. There's a medicine cabinet still completely missing and one that needs to be installed.
Hey sounds like your almost there!!!

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey sounds like your almost there!!!
I think so, finally. Gio (one of the building company superintendents) said the last 2 weeks before final walkthrough is when stuff really starts to go fast. The two of them start to go out pretty regularly and do in depth walks on various categories to mark areas that need repaired or aren't up to standard (like our backsplash). Really hoping they catch it all before we do the final walkthrough so there's not any additional delay then.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That' s how you know there are 2... :winking-face-with-tongue: :winking-face-with-tongue: :winking-face-with-tongue:
That’s what I was gonna say too

Now that I have all my SS designations - time to start stalking and shopping

evil laugh gremlins GIF
Got notification mine was already sent and will be here tomorrow. That was quick! I take my time and stalk them before deciding what I’m getting them.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Got notification mine was already sent and will be here tomorrow. That was quick! I take my time and stalk them before deciding what I’m getting them.
it's more intimate that way. ;)

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

i like to do a slow burn... send a gift every few days or so until the end.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and hubs said I can start quail as soon as we move, but he wants to wait for the chickens - because we're gonna want the build the coop a little further back.

I'm very excited to make my own mayo in addition to the mustard.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i like to do a slow burn... send a gift every few days or so until the end.
I like to ship to me, then package all together and ship to them. This year I think there's one thing I'll ship directly from the vendor to the person, then everything else the usual way.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh really?!?!?! I hadn't thought of that. In my mind, everything would be shipped at once. Interesting....
its helpful if you want to get a little bit of extra stuff for the person if funds are a little tight then you can spread it out over a couple paychecks...

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to ship to me, then package all together and ship to them. This year I think there's one thing I'll ship directly from the vendor to the person, then everything else the usual way.
I will say, it is fun to open a box with lots of goodies in it.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say, it is fun to open a box with lots of goodies in it.
It's harder to keep it secret though since the mail requires a shipper address - some people have extra good stalking skills.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back