Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

PICK THE BEST CAPTION!

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

Votes: 18 6.8%
  • "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • "He touched the butt!"

Votes: 27 10.2%
  • "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • "Get off my sand!"

Votes: 17 6.4%
  • "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

Votes: 22 8.3%
  • "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Monday, Reef2Reef! Welcome to the official voting poll for the Caption This Contest!

Last week, we began the Caption This Contest where our community was inspired to caption an epic picture for all of our amusement (if you want a good laugh, see the original thread HERE). And may I say, I've had too much fun reading what you reefers turned comedians came up with. Thank you to everyone who participated! The time for entering the contest is now behind us, and the time for voting has arrived!

15 of the best captions have been selected by Reef2Reef staff to be contenders for the prize of R2R swag box (T-shirt, Tumbler, and sticker pack), and the polls are now open for votes! This decision was sooooo hard since there is 10 pages of pure gold, but we can only crown one winner! (And I'm willing to bet my BTA that we're going to do this again, so don't be sad if your caption didn't get picked this time...)

Now, the rules are simple: Vote for the caption you think is the best (and yes, you can vote for your own caption:face-with-tongue:)!

The inspiration picture for these captions is below! Voting continue through Monday June 17th, and our winner will be crowned on Tuesday, June 18th! And just for a little extra added fun, make sure you comment that you voted, because when we announce our winner next week, we will also be picking a random commenter to receive a secret special prize! Good luck everyone, and thanks for playing along with me. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Make sure you keep this inspiration picture in mind when reading and voting the captions:

Screen Shot 2024-06-10 at 12.37.49 PM.png

JoJosReef

10kW Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, since I basically said the same thing first and Jojo just copied me, I voted for his "Everyone hide, the Landlord is coming!"
Ay dios mio! I just noticed that! I got the inspiration from a Far Side:
1718049947609.jpeg

Maybe my subconscious thought your original was the winning ticket. If it ain't broke...

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ay dios mio! I just noticed that! I got the inspiration from a Far Side:
1718049947609.jpeg

Maybe my subconscious thought your original was the winning ticket. If it ain't broke...
It's all good. I harbor no ill feelings towards @AlyciaMarie . You on the other hand... Well Jojo, I think you know where I stand when it comes to you.

JoJosReef

10kW Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all good. I harbor no ill feelings towards @AlyciaMarie . You on the other hand... Well Jojo, I think you know where I stand when it comes to you.
Can it be expressed in a Seal song?
Music Video 90S GIF

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't forget everyone who votes and makes a post in this thread is going to get entered to also when a prize from R2R!

And just for a little extra added fun, make sure you comment that you voted, because when we announce our winner next week, we will also be picking a random commenter to receive a secret special prize!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't forget everyone who votes and makes a post in this thread is going to get entered to also when a prize from R2R!
Voted , good luck everyone... :)

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back