OP
OP
kyle9211

kyle9211

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This fish is not big on seaweed algae but rather. . . . . Mysis shrimp, plankton, LTS Herbivore diet, chopped krill and clam on a half shell (hikari)
Thank you. I have a new feeder tool coming tomorrow. The kind that you can put food in and it has holes for him to stick his mouth in to eat. I'll put mysis in there first thing. Kanaplex will be here tomorrow as well.

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He will take a few. Everytime I feed I make sure he gets food right in front of him and he will take a couple bites and swim away from it.
In theory, if breakfast is only a couple of pellets. Then he’s only getting one meal a day with the frozen food in the evening. Seriously, you will find your fish starved to death one day. Owning a CBB means multiple feedings. Just make sure he’s getting 20/30 pieces of Mysis at both feedings. He’s not the agile eater as all of your other fish.

OP
OP
kyle9211

kyle9211

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In theory, if breakfast is only a couple of pellets. Then he’s only getting one meal a day with the frozen food in the evening. Seriously, you will find your fish starved to death one day. Owning a CBB means multiple feedings. Just make sure he’s getting 20/30 pieces of Mysis at both feedings. He’s not the agile eater as all of your other fish.
Thank you. I have a new feeder coming tomorrow that will hopefully encourage him to eat more. I appreciate the help.

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That fish looks very thin and has infection that is eroding into his tissue.
I would treat with general antibiotic, antifungal combination.
This fish has very poor prognosis because it is not eating well, especially in a vacant and sterile environment as needed to be for the antibiotic/antifungal. Maybe you can temped him with some live food.
Best of luck. You and him will really need it.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back