View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
coral vault CODY-BAR.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

title gif.gif

Do a double take and win! For this game, I will post two pictures every hour, on the hour. They are identical, except for three minor differences. The first person to post all three differences gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

Try to be specific so that I know what you're referring to. For instance, if a cloud is missing from the sky then don't just say "cloud". Instead, say "left cloud missing". In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

quackypickle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bottom of sweater is shorter in left picture, cup is shorter/smaller in left picture, the N on sweater is present in left picture, but not right picture.
Whoops, messed this up.
Bottom of sweater is shorter in right picture, cup is shorter/smaller in right picture, the N on sweater is present in right picture, but not left.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
coral vault CODY-BAR.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

title gif.gif

Do a double take and win! For this game, I will post two pictures every hour, on the hour. They are identical, except for three minor differences. The first person to post all three differences gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

Try to be specific so that I know what you're referring to. For instance, if a cloud is missing from the sky then don't just say "cloud". Instead, say "left cloud missing". In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 101 28.9%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 146 41.8%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 86 24.6%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 16 4.6%
Back