Coral-Vault Live Event & Coral Sale | Monday July 1st

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing_addiction

High functioning coral addict…and not failing???
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coral vault CODY-BAR.jpg

NEW GAME
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

Let's see who's feeling lucky today! For this game, each person can guess five numbers from 1-15. I will draw five numbers in that range at random, and for every one of yours that matches mine, you get a point. You also need to guess a money ball number from 1-7. If yours matches the money ball number that I draw then you get double the points. Whoever has the highest score WINS THEIR POINTS X $10 GIFT CARDS!!!

In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick the winner. One entry per person. You have until 5pm CT to place your guess, then I will shut down entries, pick my numbers, and announce the winner. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this:

1, 3, 7, 9, 11
MB 7

3, 7, 9, 12, 14.
MB 4

Vinaka_vakalevu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There has been a postpone in my plans. Long story short, I still haven't gotten a property surveyor out because I've been busy finishing the deck in my backyard. I'm going to build a landscaping barrier between our properties and I don't want to start the survey and battle with him until I get a third party to draw the line. Oh, it's coming soon though. I sent out about four emails for quotes on Friday night and haven't heard back yet. Almost done with the patio so my pushing back is near.
just trying to slowly steal his property away form him :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
just trying to slowly steal his property away form him :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy:
"Look man, I don't touch those rocks other than to put them back in line if something knocks them off"

"I know what you're doing"

He's a certified crazy person. This is the exact type of guy that was part of the QAnon movement. If he wasn't then it's because he just simply didn't know it was a thing. It's right up his alley.

OP
OP
Coral Websites

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just about 40 minutes till we start dropping 2 corals every minute for the next 5 hours... There are some great deals in there so be quick and grab them up while you can!!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
coral vault CODY-BAR.jpg

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

Let's see who's feeling lucky today! For this game, each person can guess five numbers from 1-15. I will draw five numbers in that range at random, and for every one of yours that matches mine, you get a point. You also need to guess a money ball number from 1-7. If yours matches the money ball number that I draw then you get double the points. Whoever has the highest score WINS THEIR POINTS X $10 GIFT CARDS!!!

In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick the winner. One entry per person. You have until 5pm CT to place your guess, then I will shut down entries, pick my numbers, and announce the winner. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this:

1, 3, 7, 9, 11

MB 7

DO YOU PRIORITIZE YOUR TANK AFTER A LONG DAY?

• Yes, my tank helps me with day-to-day stress relief.

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • Yes, even if I don't feel like it.

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • It depends on the day.

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • No, I'll try to save my "tank work" for a different day.

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back