• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS/FT: Watanabe Angel Male/Female pair

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm making a few changes in my line up due to limited space for like-species.

I've had this pair of Watanabe angels for about 6 months. The Male doesn't have his mature coloration yet - just the beginnings of his stripes along the bottom, and a swallowtail - but I have a feeling he's close, as he's much bigger and more aggressive than the female. The female is super fat, and they are both extremely healthy and eat anything I put in the tank. I have observed the female nipping occasionally at one or two specific acros in my tank (a shades of fall, specifically), but she hasn't done any damage.

Unfortunately, the male lost part of one of his streamers on his tail due to a bacterial infection early on when I had him (they've been through QT and have been healthy ever since). It doesn't affect his health in any way.

I apologize but these are for pick up only, as I have never shipped fish before... I am located in downtown Atlanta right by I-75/85 and I-20 (Boulevard exit)

I will try to get some better close ups. Male is about 5" and female about 4"

56487626073__BB904374-4A1F-4FEC-98FE-D6D16717E8D2.JPG

IMG_3367.JPG

BoasNZoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm making a few changes in my line up due to limited space for like-species.

I've had this pair of Watanabe angels for about 6 months. The Male doesn't have his mature coloration yet - just the beginnings of his stripes along the bottom, and a swallowtail - but I have a feeling he's close, as he's much bigger and more aggressive than the female. The female is super fat, and they are both extremely healthy and eat anything I put in the tank. I have observed the female nipping occasionally at one or two specific acros in my tank (a shades of fall, specifically), but she hasn't done any damage.

Unfortunately, the male lost part of one of his streamers on his tail due to a bacterial infection early on when I had him (they've been through QT and have been healthy ever since). It doesn't affect his health in any way.

I apologize but these are for pick up only, as I have never shipped fish before... I am located in downtown Atlanta right by I-75/85 and I-20 (Boulevard exit)

I will try to get some better close ups. Male is about 5" and female about 4"

56487626073__BB904374-4A1F-4FEC-98FE-D6D16717E8D2.JPG

IMG_3367.JPG
How much?

Back