Haven’t gotten shipping tracking confirmation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 3, Guests: 2)

NanoNana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know waiting is tough y’all. My tank is cycling so mine is just sitting on my tank unplugged , looking cute. Set up for a lot of ppl seems to be difficult. I got mine to connect in AP by following the directions in the box without any trouble at all.

OP
OP
FernFish

FernFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know waiting is tough y’all. My tank is cycling so mine is just sitting on my tank unplugged , looking cute. Set up for a lot of ppl seems to be difficult. I got mine to connect in AP by following the directions in the box without any trouble at all.
My reef is surviving off a 60w white planted light until new light gets here , sold my old reef light

mini-fred

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got order 2444

Just ordered a single one to test on the seahorse tank..

If its really as good as people say i might get 6 more for the 300gallon thats currently running 4 coralcare v2 and 2 aquaperfekt single led reeflight blue/actinic

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Your order will ship tomorrow am from Wisconsin. All lights, brackets and minis are back in stock.

imagin3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to post on this thread but I'm in a bit of a bind as my light is on its way out. I just ordered a K7 V3 order #2675. Is there any way I can get it asap? Thank you in advance! Also I paid for the arm and the light separately and noticed you have the combo on sale for $10 less :(. Is there anyway I can get a refund for the difference?@Zach B @noopsyche

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry to post on this thread but I'm in a bit of a bind as my light is on its way out. I just ordered a K7 V3 order #2675. Is there any way I can get it asap? Thank you in advance! Also I paid for the arm and the light separately and noticed you have the combo on sale for $10 less :(. Is there anyway I can get a refund for the difference?@Zach B @noopsyche
I'll make sure you get the difference back. All recent orders are shipping out today

imagin3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll make sure you get the difference back. All recent orders are shipping out today
Hey @Zach B I got the light and stand today! Thank you for the fast shipping and service. I am however missing the hanging kit that I ordered. Can you send that as soon as possible? Order #2675. Thank you! @noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   2
Hey @Zach B I got the light and stand today! Thank you for the fast shipping and service. I am however missing the hanging kit that I ordered. Can you send that as soon as possible? Order #2675. Thank you! @noopsyche
we will ship you the hanging kit to you soon

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back