Hello

StayBroke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Oregon! My name is Justin and started my journey into saltwater a few months ago. I picked up the hobby from my dad and watching him enjoy his aggressive fish only tanks over the years had always interested me, but now that I’m fortunate enough to have a place to set up his old 100 gallon tank with some corals this hobby has me hooked. I look forward to learning from you all!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Oregon! My name is Justin and started my journey into saltwater a few months ago. I picked up the hobby from my dad and watching him enjoy his aggressive fish only tanks over the years had always interested me, but now that I’m fortunate enough to have a place to set up his old 100 gallon tank with some corals this hobby has me hooked. I look forward to learning from you all!
Welcome my friend. What corals interest you the most? My advice is to look around and have bit of a vision for what you want your tank to look like and go for it! Ask lots of questions, take your time and it will be a great experience. It sounds like your Dad has you pointed in the right direction.

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings and Welcome from a few hundred miles north (Shelton, WA)!! It's a pleasure to have you here!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IF YOU HAD A CAREER IN REEF-KEEPING, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING? AND WHY?

• Selling and distributing livestock!

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Selling and distributing equipment!

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • Breeding and Aquaculture!

Votes: 85 49.4%
  • Livestock Disease and Treatment!

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Chemistry!

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • Designing and Maintenance of tanks!

Votes: 35 20.3%
  • Research and Education!

Votes: 42 24.4%
  • Reefing Equipment and Dry Goods Creation and Manufacturing!

Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Conservation!

Votes: 45 26.2%
  • Other (please explain)!

Votes: 6 3.5%
Back