It's Just a Tank

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been buying from ASD for the last 3 years. Year 1 great, year 2 starting to worry about some poor shipments (e.g., got a Torch that was completely BJD'd, and they knew about it), and year 3 began seeing different practices with their auctions and pricing. I also got two clams from them at the beginning of this year that both died in 2 weeks timeline, but that's 100% possibly something wrong with my tanks since a Clammania clam also died at the 2 week mark. I'm currently have no plans for more of their corals, but not swearing them off.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been buying from ASD for the last 3 years. Year 1 great, year 2 starting to worry about some poor shipments (e.g., got a Torch that was completely BJD'd, and they knew about it), and year 3 began seeing different practices with their auctions and pricing. I also got two clams from them at the beginning of this year that both died in 2 weeks timeline, but that's 100% possibly something wrong with my tanks since a Clammania clam also died at the 2 week mark. I'm currently have no plans for more of their corals, but not swearing them off.
did the clams have CLAMydia?

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did the clams have CLAMydia?
Toy Train GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Milk and honey sounds good. Wont touch alcohol. Just yuk...
Actually same… I don’t keep alcohol in the house which is unfortunate as I think I’d like to vodka dose…

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Actually same… I don’t keep alcohol in the house which is unfortunate as I think I’d like to vodka dose…
I keep trying to grt a bottle of vodka. My husband looks at me and says "you know your tanks only getting 1 shot, right?"
Oh well. Wait tell i manage to figure out how to stuff 20 fish in the tank...

.... the tank might get 2 shots a bottle!

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 101 28.9%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 146 41.7%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 87 24.9%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 16 4.6%
Back