JOIN US THIS SAT & SUN FOR OUR LIVE SALE WEEKEND EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 18, Members: 0, Guests: 18)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

12.png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love that movie!!
So did you hear about the new 2026 Gollem movie they're going to make? I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's supposed to be the story of the pursuit to catch him prior to Sauron capturing him. In the books its not much. Just kind of mentioned in passing in no more than a page or two of the book. That means they're shooting from the hip and making a story from nothing. However, Peter Jackson is at the helm again, so we shall see.

I'm MUCH more optimistic about the animated War Of The Rhohirrim movie coming out this year. I understand it's going to be centered around Helm Hammerhand, which should be dab sas! His story has a lot to work with.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A nice glass of wine, a blanket and some Jammies and just have myself a good cry.
My wife is watching Sex And The City right now doing the same thing. Y'all should dish about it :D

Btw, I convinced that SATC has done more harm to millenial women than eating disorders in the early 2000s. I dated so many girls that watched the show religiously and took it as actual dating insight.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So did you hear about the new 2026 Gollem movie they're going to make? I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's supposed to be the story of the pursuit to catch him prior to Sauron capturing him. In the books its not much. Just kind of mentioned in passing in no more than a page or two of the book. That means they're shooting from the hip and making a story from nothing. However, Peter Jackson is at the helm again, so we shall see.

I'm MUCH more optimistic about the animated War Of The Rhohirrim movie coming out this year. I understand it's going to be centered around Helm Hammerhand, which should be dab sas! His story has a lot to work with.
I'll watch it!

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife is watching Sex And The City right now doing the same thing. Y'all should dish about it :D

Btw, I convinced that SATC has done more harm to millenial women than eating disorders in the early 2000s. I dated so many girls that watched the show religiously and took it as actual dating insight.
96e34260-ce4b-47a9-8a41-eb04e3ee8b12_text.gif

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back