JOIN US THIS SAT & SUN FOR OUR LIVE SALE WEEKEND EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 10, Members: 0, Guests: 10)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JC Acro Frag 50
Sale $30

Attachments

• SHIPPING.jpg
    SHIPPING.jpg
    795.6 KB · Views: 343

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did EVERYONE buy a box? There is NO FREE SHIPPING during this sale. If you see somewhere where it says free shipping that is FAKE NEWS! During a Live Sale you must purchase a shipping Box, that is why additional shipping is not added to your order.

Save yourself the trouble and us the hassle and go ahead and get that shipping box now.
Warning: Shipping prices will increase at the end of the sale so you better get it now.

1200x300GENERIC-shipping-box.jpg

CLICK HERE TO RESERVE A DELIVERY DATE

SHIPPING.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
very disappointed they didn’t work that into the show!
So many things were missed. I have not read the books but I listen to In Deep Geek quite a bit and he covers that universe pretty indepth. So, I've gotten a lot of insight into the other storylines that were skipped.

I'm more of a Tolkien fan and have read all of his works extensively though. Not sure if I want to take on ASOIAF considering I would never get an ending to the story....

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
very disappointed they didn’t work that into the show!
My favorite theory about what will happen with in the war with the Knight King has to do with the Starks and why they burry their dead in the crypts below Winterfell and the Horn Of Winter. If the books ever get that far and it turns out to be true, then I will forever hate the shows more than I do for how they ended things.

Thunderstruck34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So many things were missed. I have not read the books but I listen to In Deep Geek quite a bit and he covers that universe pretty indepth. So, I've gotten a lot of insight into the other storylines that were skipped.

I'm more of a Tolkien fan and have read all of his works extensively though. Not sure if I want to take on ASOIAF considering I would never get an ending to the story....
It took me a full year to read all the books between college breaks. I fully expected the last two books to be released by now. Boy was I wrong lol.

Thunderstruck34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My favorite theory about what will happen with in the war with the Knight King has to do with the Starks and why they burry their dead in the crypts below Winterfell and the Horn Of Winter. If the books ever get that far and it turns out to be true, then I will forever hate the shows more than I do for how they ended things.
I pretend the last season (last two really) don’t exist. I know they’ll never redo the show (at least with the current cast) but that was a huge gut punch.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 29 15.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 43 22.5%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back