OP
OP
wolfcaroling

wolfcaroling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: whoa!! what did they have ? a fish business??
Must have!!

I had to leave two six foot by four foot frag tanks on metal stands because I couldn't get them in the Uhaul. If they aren't gone by Monday my husbabd will be banned from the auction house which is a bit rich since they pushed him to take them to begin with.

Anyone live in BC and want to start a commercial coral business? I'll give them to ya free just please save me!

IMG_9384.jpeg

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Must have!!

I had to leave two six foot by four foot frag tanks on metal stands because I couldn't get them in the Uhaul. If they aren't gone by Monday my husbabd will be banned from the auction house which is a bit rich since they pushed him to take them to begin with.

Anyone live in BC and want to start a commercial coral business? I'll give them to ya free just please save me!

IMG_9384.jpeg
Got anyone local fish store wise you can talk to? Or maybe facebook?

I'd love a deal like that to snag.

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must have!!

IMG_9384.jpeg
Have to tried contacting an LFS or Aquarium Maintenance company? You may be able to hire them to move them. They look like pretty nice tanks. Maybe you can trade the tanks for the labor. Anyway, good luck.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My arms are sore looking at this..
Must have!!

IMG_9384.jpeg

That’s total BS as you are doing them a favor taking all those tanks.

DOES TANK SIZE MATTER WHEN TRYING TO MAINTAIN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR REEF?

• Yes, the environment in smaller tanks is harder to maintain.

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Yes, the environment in larger tank is harder to maintain.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reef environments are hard to maintain no matter the size of the tank.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • You have problems maintaining your reef's environment? Noob.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 3 12.5%
Back