RWReefer

RWReefer

Funding a new addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Automated glass cleaner or AGC!
Roams the glass at night leaving pristine glass at daybreak.
I would buy this.
The glass roomba. I know it can be done but I don’t possess the skill set or knowledge to create it. I have figured out a concept to get it from one pane of glass to another.

Fenral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I’ve been away from actively monitoring what companies have been doing for the past year; my reef was largely stable. Seems like Hydros has made a good deal of progress implementing dynamic dosing.

Have been using a combination of ReefFactory and Hydros to monitor and control my tank, but, might be trading in my RF products to go with Hydros if the Maven delivers on its promises.
Well, I already have one on reserve/pre-order with the LFS here. Though I will still be having my daughter run lab tests too - at least till I feel comfortable - but the IV setup they did, with ALK is accurate enough that I let it take over on dynamic dosing.

Fenral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can sell snails that clean the glass like a scraper, you’d be retired in no time.
They do already - I think I commented on it in another thread -- Emergency Identification Required or something...
1730068972248.png

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral breeding kits, cold water tank kits, seamless tanks, hobby grade auto articulating light fixtures, and hobby grade water flow meters.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 51 39.2%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • No.

Votes: 58 44.6%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back