Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_8089.jpeg

ChrisfromBrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to the site! Fortunately, for the question you asked, @Randy Holmes-Farley is like the Godfather of Reef chemistry. Sort of like Tony Soprano.

I get what you mean. You want to know the whys and how they achieve that effect when it comes to the chemistry of your tank. Definitely read the articles here. They help a lot.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, my name is Ben I have been out of the aquarium hobby since high school, (over 10 years), I unfortunately had to sell my saltwater 90 gallon mostly soft coral tank, and my 110 planted when I went to college. I never really understood the deeper chemical balancing component to the reef hobby, only the basics and was never able to keep SPS, tried 6-10 frags of hardier SPS with a little success. My planted was established for about 4 years, and my salt was a little over 2 years. I am very interested in starting back up with adult money, and some free time but I plan on taking it very very slow. When my Leemar 90 was doing well it was very inspiring to me as a teenager so very excited to be back and to do things slower, while learning much more about the hobby.

Hi Ben and Welcome! I'm Lisa. It sounds like you are doing this more thoughtfully this time around, so I know you are sure to have a lot of fun building your own little bit of ocean right in your own home. Glad you found us! You'll fit right in.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back