Our Largest LIVE SALE EVER!!!! 2500+ Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

platinumreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
getting this error now
PAYPAL POWERED BY BRAINTREE WAS UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER OR USE ANOTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT. REASON: GATEWAY REJECTED: RISK_THRESHOLD ....not using paypal
Use a different card. Thats what fixed mine.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
getting this error now
PAYPAL POWERED BY BRAINTREE WAS UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER OR USE ANOTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT. REASON: GATEWAY REJECTED: RISK_THRESHOLD ....not using paypal
Change cards if possible, your street address is not matching the one on your card it might be a very small difference. I would revise if not switch cards

The shipping address was wrong on my order, how do I change that?
Send us an email to [email protected]

@TopShelfAquatics where would you place that bill Murray on the scale of difficulty?
So, it'll live in most any tank but it will only turn bright rose/orange under high light and high flow. If your tank is mature enough to keep SPS you'll be able to keep this guy looking nice just gotta find the sweet spot for it to color up to its real potential

Kaboobie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i swear i been trying to buy that candy cane coral but it shows available until I try to buy it so frustrating lol

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Change cards if possible, your street address is not matching the one on your card it might be a very small difference. I would revise if not switch cards

Send us an email to [email protected]

So, it'll live in most any tank but it will only turn bright rose/orange under high light and high flow. If your tank is mature enough to keep SPS you'll be able to keep this guy looking nice just gotta find the sweet spot for it to color up to its real potential
So far so good with my other Acro and sps. I think it’s just me being a scaredy-cat lol. Thank you!

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of sps that’s happily growing, just not sure my tank or I am ready for the “premium” stuff just yet lol. I’m scared! Hahaha
That's totally fair. I didn't find this one to be "premium" in the hard to care for sense. Mine has pretty high flow and in around 420 par.

What member(s) of your home reef are your priority?

• My fish

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • My coral

Votes: 39 55.7%
  • My inverts

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other Livestock (Please explain!)

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back