Our Largest LIVE SALE EVER!!!! 2500+ Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RyanW250

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they bother other corals?
Don’t assume they won’t get big lol

D77D4A4D-F773-4C21-A2B3-6DE5BC3751C9.jpeg

Rabadanmarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did my b
i swear i been trying to buy that candy cane coral but it shows available until I try to buy it so frustrating lol
i think i snagged it but my card is on hold at back because too many transactions. or paypal is not allowing transaction.

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's totally fair. I didn't find this one to be "premium" in the hard to care for sense. Mine has pretty high flow and in around 420 par.
That’s the flip side there. I’m not sure I can run 400+ par up top without nuking my lps down low. Maybe when I get the defusers for my xr30 g5 blues I’ll be able to dial in higher light up top without bbqing my lower light stuff. Mixed tanks can be such a pain! Lol

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s the flip side there. I’m not sure I can run 400+ par up top without nuking my lps down low. Maybe when I get the defusers for my xr30 g5 blues I’ll be able to dial in higher light up top without bbqing my lower light stuff. Mixed tanks can be such a pain! Lol
Agreed. I have my LPS at the bottom, usually near overhangs to block a good portion of the light. Otherwise, I fear they'd all fry.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My sour patch is mid-range, high flow, 330ish par. Though, I don't speak for TSA. Just to clarify.
Its happy pretty much anywhere thats not the very top of the tank(too much light) but it depends on the PAR you're dishing out

did my b

i think i snagged it but my card is on hold at back because too many transactions. or paypal is not allowing transaction.
Your street address is not matching the card so its not being processed. Please check and see if there is any difference. You can also switch cards and it will start working again
I'll send you a PM in a couple min

Rabadanmarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea just talked to bank/fraud alert. my card is 100% clear to use. but not working now i guess im done for the day

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. I have my LPS at the bottom, usually near overhangs to block a good portion of the light. Otherwise, I fear they'd all fry.
Unfortunately some of my lps LOVE where they are and I’d be to afraid to move them. Like I said though, maybe once I’m defused I can crank up slowly on the light and get some 350+ par up top without hurting anyone down low. For now I think it may be best to leave those ultra high light demand corals for the people that have dedicated spots for them. That is unless y’all think they will do okay around the 250 to 300 range I have in my “hot spots”?

nsteinca

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've stayed away from SPS corals in my tank because I couldn't seem to keep the few I had alive for the life of me. Figured SPS may have just been a no go for my tank. A couple of weeks ago I noticed my Peppermint Shrimp picking out all of the polyps. Moved the shrimp to a FOWLR tank; SPS making a nice comeback now and one of the Peppermint shrimp has eggs. Win/win I guess

knopfmatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how can i put my credit card on fill so i dont have to enter it every time i get some thing

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 57 25.4%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 98 43.8%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 56 25.0%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 13 5.8%
Back