SBB - AFTERPARTY SALE- 3 day event 1750 corals. Our Largest sale ever!

Ado

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20241015_152917_Chrome.jpg

Sale at Aquasd today.. almost dragged me in

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Exciting Upcoming Events and Contests!

We have some amazing activities planned for the next two weeks, and we’re thrilled to share the details with you. From surprise giveaways to exciting contests, there’s a lot to look forward to. Here’s what’s happening:

What to Expect:

• Random Gift Card Giveaways All Week!Stay active and engaged in the community! Throughout the week, we will randomly give away $25 gift cards to members who participate in discussions and activities. You never know when it could be your lucky day

Fun and Games While We Wait:

• Sticker Reveal Prize Contest
    Everyone who participates will receive a free sticker, but here’s the twist: 10 lucky people will receive stickers with numbers 1-10, corresponding to 10 awesome prizes! The prizes include big gift cards and stunning corals, such as a Bright AF HG coral and a $300 SBB gift card, along with eight other incredible prizes.
    • Whoever gets number 1 will choose their prize first, followed by number 2, and so on.
    • The sticker reveal will take place on Friday, November 1st, and prizes will be claimed immediately after.
    • To participate, simply post a picture of your sticker (showing your number) to claim your entry!
  • Unboxing Contest – Win a $250 Gift Card!
    We’re hosting an unboxing contest where one lucky winner will receive a $250 gift card! To enter, create a video documenting the unboxing of your shipment. Show the package arriving, how it’s packed, and, of course, the corals in your tank.
    • Submit your video, and you’ll be entered into a wheel spin to randomly choose the winner.

Thank you all for making this community so fun and vibrant! We’re excited to share these experiences with you over the next few weeks. Let’s keep the momentum going as we continue to grow together.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

ASSUME MONEY AND TIME ARE NOT A FACTOR: IF YOU COULD START OVER WITH YOUR TANK, WOULD YOU?

• Yes. I would love a fresh start.

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • Maybe. At times I wish I could start fresh, while other times I'm happy where I'm at.

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • No. I'm happy with where I'm at in my reefing journey.

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 8 9.5%
Back