SBB-Mid Summer Blowout Coral Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1722057120421.gif

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it alright to use crt v3 daily?
As long as your nutes dont get too crazy. I do DIY v2 twice per day. Youre team no WC so i would go slow on anything you do baacteria/heavy feed wise due to how much you can really change your chemistry. Ive been battling cyano but my coral are so dang healthy rn

VintageReefer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
do they all like the same flow and light ?
No

I have to experiment with them. 50% if the time I guess right. 25% I can move and find a happy spot. 25% I can’t figure out or don’t have enough free places to try

The difficult ones open but don’t extend. I figure just leave it and eventually it will adapt

VintageReefer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As long as your nutes dont get too crazy. I do DIY v2 twice per day. Youre team no WC so i would go slow on anything you do baacteria/heavy feed wise due to how much you can really change your chemistry. Ive been battling cyano but my coral are so dang healthy rn
If my nutrients increase my scrubber just grows algae faster. I can always add a hour on the scrubber also. Real easy to dial in phosphates and nitrates. Add an hour, they go down. Remove a hour, they go up.

Last edited:

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my nutrients increase my scrubber just grows algae faster.
The other side of it is the DOCs that build up. Youre really light on export IIRC. I would just go slow is all. CRT even mentions "building up" your tank to consume it many times in the thread. Ive taken my fuge offline, skimmer at dryest setting, and leaving filter socks in way longer than i did before. The amount of roids my tank will gobble up in the concotion is insane when i think back to how much a slight pinch would elevate po4.

Just hoping it doesnt turn into an unmanageable experiment resulting in a crash.

VintageReefer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The other side of it is the DOCs that build up. Youre really light on export IIRC. I would just go slow is all. CRT even mentions "building up" your tank to consume it many times in the thread. Ive taken my fuge offline, skimmer at dryest setting, and leaving filter socks in way longer than i did before. The amount of roids my tank will gobble up in the concotion is insane when i think back to how much a slight pinch would elevate po4.

Just hoping it doesnt turn into an unmanageable experiment resulting in a crash.
An excellent point

Maybe I will need to plug the ole Diablo skimmer back in

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back