Merged 2 duplicate threads and moved to more appropriate area

TardWrangler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(Dad responding).

Thanks for the heads up. Will appreciate sources that are informative so that I can help direct Bambooshark’s efforts. He’s a little fish lover and figuring out the things.
Yea (dad)

For starters I would make sure your child isn’t getting all of his information on the world from radical activist groups instead of resource managers/scientific community

For basic stuff pertaining to this, check IUCN, Fishbase.org

Little bamboo shark, you have a lot to learn son and I can assure you the oceans arent nearly in the state you’ve been lead to believe. All those animals you listed aren’t even close to endangered

Solo McReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea (dad)

For starters I would make sure your child isn’t getting all of his information on the world from radical activist groups instead of resource managers/scientific community

For basic stuff pertaining to this, check IUCN, Fishbase.org

Little bamboo shark, you have a lot to learn son and I can assure you the oceans arent nearly in the state you’ve been lead to believe. All those animals you listed aren’t even close to endangered
Someone yelled at me when I first joined here

"I don't appreciate politics on MY reef message board, ****"

So please continue, TardWrangler, you tell em!

[It should be illegal to be a commie in this country]

TardWrangler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone yelled at me when I first joined here

"I don't appreciate politics on MY reef message board, ****"

So please continue, TardWrangler, you tell em!

[It should be illegal to be a commie in this country]
Yes I’ve noticed the double standard. Certain views of a particular political persuasion are allowed, even encouraged, yet anything that goes against is frowned upon…even when it isn’t political…..just the facts

Solo McReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I’ve noticed the double standard. Certain views of a particular political persuasion are allowed, even encouraged, yet anything that goes against is frowned upon…even when it isn’t political…..just the facts
+1, Exactly!

One has to be careful, one knows that certain posters get special protection from administrators. This goes for every message board, not just here

Wish there was a block feature, not just just ignore. Anyway, continue the good fight

c3f01a890a00785a68dd6278de7135d7-3873799238.jpg

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1, Exactly!

One has to be careful, one knows that certain posters get special protection from administrators. This goes for every message board, not just here

Wish there was a block feature, not just just ignore. Anyway, continue the good fight

+1, Exactly!

c3f01a890a00785a68dd6278de7135d7-3873799238.jpg
I've been kicked off of every sub Reddit out there.

Doctorgori

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
or you could just say the worlds overpopulated

aren’t a lot of salmon farm raised and isn’t farm raised seafood a huge chunk of consumption?

…and yes, msg boards tend to lean left because it’s sorta safer…or rather leftist have louder voices …

…BTW I am mostly environmental/conservationist

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back