Suggestion for Ordering Online

bryan47caveman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’re some some quality online sites to order parts, fish, or inverts from? I only have a couple local fish stores but want a little more variety for my tank. Any suggestions are appreciated.

VintageReefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Saltwateraquarium.com I love to use for parts and inverts. They have a rewards program. Free gifts to choose from on every order too. I’ve got Christmas ornaments, neon acrylic frag stands, coral viewing glasses, food samples, drip acclimation kit, all free

Upvote 0

deome

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following because I still need a new vendor--I ordered a new return pump on the 11th from saltwateraquarium.com, USPS (post office) tracking info says a label was created but they never received product from vendor. Saltwateraquarium.com customer service told me they ship thousands of orders via USPS in a big commercial truck every day (so clearly they don't need my business), and that USPS often skips scans "this time of year." Meanwhile they changed the pump's status to "out of stock", and told me I can't get a refund until the 24th. Really crappy customer service, and they're completely wasting my time, will never order from them again.

If anyone has other recommendations for equipment vendors (not BRS, not Saltwateraquarium.com), I would love to hear them. This part of the hobby is what's most likely to make me leave--equipment failures every few months plus forever-waits for parts.

Upvote 0

VintageReefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Following because I still need a new vendor--I ordered a new return pump on the 11th from saltwateraquarium.com, USPS (post office) tracking info says a label was created but they never received product from vendor. Saltwateraquarium.com customer service told me they ship thousands of orders via USPS in a big commercial truck every day (so clearly they don't need my business), and that USPS often skips scans "this time of year." Meanwhile they changed the pump's status to "out of stock", and told me I can't get a refund until the 24th. Really crappy customer service, and they're completely wasting my time, will never order from them again.

If anyone has other recommendations for equipment vendors (not BRS, not Saltwateraquarium.com), I would love to hear them. This part of the hobby is what's most likely to make me leave--equipment failures every few months plus forever-waits for parts.
I’m sorry for your experience! I’ve never had that issue before with them

You could check Amazon in future

Upvote 0

EliMelly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Premium aquatics is good

Upvote 0

MR294

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saltwateraquarium.com I love to use for parts and inverts. They have a rewards program. Free gifts to choose from on every order too. I’ve got Christmas ornaments, neon acrylic frag stands, coral viewing glasses, food samples, drip acclimation kit, all free

I've had great luck with SAQ as well for drygoods and inverts. They've become my go to for things I can't find locally.

Upvote 0

timmyrules

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll list all the places I’ve ordered from!

Saltwaterfish.com is ok for fish, but quality isn’t top notch,
The good thing is they don’t charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

Foxysaltwatertopicals is pretty good! (I’ve personally only ever ordered fish from them) They do have pretty expensive shipping, but they have amazing customer service!

Saltybottomreefcompany is good, but when I ordered, the shipping cost made me wanna throw up.

For corals, either worldwidecorals.com or sbb corals are both great options!…

for fish, coral, and inverts, checkout Tankstop.com! Tank stop is a little bit pricier, but it is worth it for the quality!

Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back