TCK Corals Sunday Live Event | WYSIWYG FRAGS | AUCTIONS | GAMES | GIVEAWAYS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TCK cody bar.jpg

Let's get started with some games and prizes! First one is coming up in about 15 minutes!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All those big one yes. You are in Hawaii escaping the heat wave?
I am! Unfortunately I didn't see any of the yellows while snorkeling. Plenty of Convict Tangs, a bunch of wrasses, and a small school of Achilles Tangs though! Amongst other cools things (like an octopus and some Snowflake Eels).

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TCK cody bar.jpg

NEW GAME
VACATION HANGMAN

title gif.gif

Kids are out of school and I've got an itchin' for some hot sand and a cold drink! Vacation time! For this game, I will post a vacation-themed word every hour at the bottom of the hour (30 minutes past the start of every hour). However, some of the letters are missing. The first person to fill in the blanks gets the points for that round. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
TCK cody bar.jpg

NEW GAME
VACATION HANGMAN

title gif.gif

Kids are out of school and I've got an itchin' for some hot sand and a cold drink! Vacation time! For this game, I will post a vacation-themed word every hour at the bottom of the hour (30 minutes past the start of every hour). However, some of the words are missing. The first person to fill in the blanks gets the points for that round. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Some of the words are missing or letters?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Correct!

We had plans to travel this summer but I think they're going ot get delay. My wife has to have a little surgery and month or two of recovery. I want to float the rivers over in the Texas Hillcountry! The water comes out of the ground from aquafers that the water stays 72 degrees year round and crystal clear. Steam comes off the river in the winter because it's still 72 degrees!

JenB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct!

We had plans to travel this summer but I think they're going ot get delay. My wife has to have a little surgery and month or two of recovery. I want to float the rivers over in the Texas Hillcountry! The water comes out of the ground from aquafers that the water stays 72 degrees year round and crystal clear. Steam comes off the river in the winter because it's still 72 degrees!

We’ve got springs down here in Fl too. Even manatees

6t4nova

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Correct!

Is there enough water for floating the frio this year?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TCK cody bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
VACATION HANGMAN

title gif.gif

Kids are out of school and I've got an itchin' for some hot sand and a cold drink! Vacation time! For this game, I will post a vacation-themed word every hour at the bottom of the hour (30 minutes past the start of every hour). However, some of the letters are missing. The first person to fill in the blanks gets the points for that round. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Last edited:

DOES TANK SIZE MATTER WHEN TRYING TO MAINTAIN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR REEF?

• Yes, the environment in smaller tanks is harder to maintain.

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Yes, the environment in larger tank is harder to maintain.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reef environments are hard to maintain no matter the size of the tank.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • You have problems maintaining your reef's environment? Noob.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 3 10.0%
Back