TCK Corals Sunday Live Event | WYSIWYG FRAGS | AUCTIONS | GAMES | GIVEAWAYS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

zusima

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!! I already have one in post auction and needed to fill the box. Perfect timing tck!!! Need to score that RRC LV or Electra

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Correct!

Pico De Gallo while you're down in Mexico!

rotel.jpg

Not correct whatsoever

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
that and some velveeta makes some great queso
I waited tables and bartended for about a decade and a lot of that was at a Mexican bar and restaurant here in the Houston area. Of course, I've heard some of the most wild, brain-dead comments and questions imaginable over the years, but one time I had someone ask "how's the queso?" I just stared blank faced. This isn't fine wine. It's melted Velveeta literally everywhere. It's queso and it tastes exactly like queso.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I stopped at 115 Friday night as i saw it going to skyrocket..was so tempted. There was a definite typo on a jackpot stick for $2300 which was hysterical. Nobody outbid that lol
Yeah I heard. Someone fat-fingered and ruined the auction. Runner ups are not ever offered the frag because people would intentionally do what happened last night using two accounts. Hypothetically, let's say a coral is worth $100. The person would use their first account and bid to maybe $50. Then, they'd come in with their second account and bid it to $500. Well, that basically shuts down the auction. No one is going to bid on it anymore, and the runner up was expecting to get it at half of what it would have gone for. Had they not gotten very greedy with this strategy, it might have taken us a little while longer to see what was going on. That was right after we started doing auctions.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m looking for either a kaleidoscope or rainbow loom
Both very gorgeous, indeed! I need to get another box from Dan soon, but only sps this time. I have a list going of what I want. Just not sure I can afford the whole list haha

zusima

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I heard. Someone fat-fingered and ruined the auction. Runner ups are not ever offered the frag because people would intentionally do what happened last night using two accounts. Hypothetically, let's say a coral is worth $100. The person would use their first account and bid to maybe $50. Then, they'd come in with their second account and bid it to $500. Well, that basically shuts down the auction. No one is going to bid on it anymore, and the runner up was expecting to get it at half of what it would have gone for. Had they not gotten very greedy with this strategy, it might have taken us a little while longer to see what was going on. That was right after we started doing auctions.
I never thought of that. I thought it was a double tap as that coral was headed near 230. The 2nd one went fir 160ish if I remember but wasn't as nice.

DOES TANK SIZE MATTER WHEN TRYING TO MAINTAIN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR REEF?

• Yes, the environment in smaller tanks is harder to maintain.

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Yes, the environment in larger tank is harder to maintain.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Reef environments are hard to maintain no matter the size of the tank.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • You have problems maintaining your reef's environment? Noob.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 3 8.3%
Back