TCK Corals Sunday Live Event | WYSIWYG FRAGS | AUCTIONS | GAMES | GIVEAWAYS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

6t4nova

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wait, were you keeping score? Who was supposed to be in charge of that?
Does that mean we both win?

Season 5 Jk GIF by NBC

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Never a dull moment with CodyBot around

How’d the pork turn out?
Extremely disappointing. I started smoking a couple months ago and have focused in on pork ribs first. The method I use for spare ribs is about as good as you can get. Literally fall of the bone with amazing flavor. I tried baby back ribs for the first time today with my parents coming over. Not nearly as tender with the method I use and frankly weren't as tasty. Much less fat, so less to reduce, plus fat gives the flavor and absorbs the seasoning and smoke flavor better as well. It was the first time my folks tried my ribs and this was definitely one of my bottom three batches ever made. I would not share these with friends. It would be fine if it were just for me while I learn, but embarrassing to have for guests.

6t4nova

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
TCK cody bar.jpg

FINAL SCORE

title gif.gif

@6t4nova - 52
@Aqua62 - 43
@johnwwalkeriii - 9

Congratulations to @6t4nova on winning a Mystery Frag! You will get the choice of LPS or SPS!

Let's start another game tomorrow around 1pm ET!
Awesome. I’m excited as this will be my first TCK order/coral.

Gotta go with SPS as that’s what I’ll be looking for this sale. Hoping to pick up a couple unique acros
Extremely disappointing. I started smoking a couple months ago and have focused in on pork ribs first. The method I use for spare ribs is about as good as you can get. Literally fall of the bone with amazing flavor. I tried baby back ribs for the first time today with my parents coming over. Not nearly as tender with the method I use and frankly weren't as tasty. Much less fat, so less to reduce, plus fat gives the flavor and absorbs the seasoning and smoke flavor better as well. It was the first time my folks tried my ribs and this was definitely one of my bottom three batches ever made. I would not share these with friends. It would be fine if it were just for me while I learn, but embarrassing to have for guests.
3-2-1 method is the way to go. Wrap and put a little apple cider vinegar in there or even apple juice. Also mustard is a great binder for the rub

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Gotta go with SPS as that’s what I’ll be looking for this sale. Hoping to pick up a couple unique acros

3-2-1 method is the way to go. Wrap and put a little apple cider vinegar in there or even apple juice. Also mustard is a great binder for the rub
I do no binder just SPG and rub then 2.5 hours uncovered at 275 degrees. After, foil with butter, honey, and apple cider vinegar for 1.5 hours. Once the internal temp hits 210 then the fat has rendered down real nice and you're hot to trot. Like I said, literally falling off the bone. However, this method sucked for baby back ribs and their lean behinds haha

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I've gotten one box from them last year and everything came in stellar. There's no substitution for farm raised corals. They'll come in pest free and long accustomed to tank life.

OP
OP
Coral Websites

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lets get you hooked up with a FREE Mystery Frag for being the last person in the thread to make a comment when I checked in. PM me your shipping box order number and we will add it to your order!

Keep the thread active and well see who's next to get a FREE FRAG!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You obviously haven't hung around with him much. He has lots of dull moments. Sometimes those are the most relaxing!
NEW GAME

Enjoy some time outside today working on a project you love while listening to a good podcast or audio book. Take some time to realize that's it's pointless to stress out about the things you haven't finished yet because you physically can't finish everything, and just enjoy the moment. Who wins? YOU!

Is that better? :D

DOES TANK SIZE MATTER WHEN TRYING TO MAINTAIN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR REEF?

• Yes, the environment in smaller tanks is harder to maintain.

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Yes, the environment in larger tank is harder to maintain.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Reef environments are hard to maintain no matter the size of the tank.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • You have problems maintaining your reef's environment? Noob.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 3 7.3%

Back