• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tenecor Aquariums cannot find

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
Peair

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This order was completed in 8 production days, 4 of them cure time. Before that, OP DM me here asking what lead times were. I told him they vary but right now they are running about two weeks, even with a lot of big stuff going through. I ask him to please use our email which was given to him several times for future communication with CS because this forum and I are not customer service. He refuses to use our email, insisting on DM. Last week, Another DM, how's the build going? More veiled threats if it doesn't "ship on time".. Production day 8, His tank is all finished but waiting for a hose connector since it is going out the door ready to run. He then starts with more threats and accusations. He is welcome to share ALL of the DM's but I will not repost them. Yes, the tank is real. It is finished. It is beautiful.

How can the order be completed in 8 production days when order was places April 13 and still not finish by May 1, Jeff you NEVER said lead times Vary, prove it, before I ordered I asked when will I Receive my order, and you said right now two weeks, And YOU NEVER SAID SEVERAL TIMES USE YOUR EMAIL, prove it Several times, you did not even provide an email address, you are making up things like 8 days, prove it, I NEVER made any threats prove it, only the very last message yesterday I told you if you don’t reply to my messages you will force me to report to Reef2Reef, and you will force me to file a claim to get my money back, then yesterday after I post you finally message me, and yes you finally reply Not done because I don’t have hose barbs, Jeff, You need to be honest with people that you are just a one man show, and provide a phone number so things can be talked about and resolved over the phone, not disappear like you did to me when missing two deadlines. .

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 170 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.1%
Back