Thesis

Helenoftroye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently working on my thesis, which focuses on the diseases and health issues affecting marine aquarium fish. As part of my research, I am looking to include real-life examples and visuals of these conditions. Specifically, I am seeking high-quality photos of sick fish, as well as images of parasites, bacteria, or any other pathogens that have affected your aquarium fish.

If you have any such photos and are willing to share them, I would greatly appreciate it. These images would be used exclusively for educational purposes in my thesis, and full credit will be given to you for any photos you provide. If you agree, please also let me know how you would like to be credited (e.g., by your name, username, or anonymously).

Please note that by sharing your photos, you are giving me permission to include them in my thesis, which may be published or shared within academic circles.

Thank you so much for your help and contribution to this important research. Your assistance could significantly enhance the quality of my work and provide valuable insights into the health challenges faced by marine aquarium fish.

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Helena Glumpak
[email protected]

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently working on my thesis, which focuses on the diseases and health issues affecting marine aquarium fish. As part of my research, I am looking to include real-life examples and visuals of these conditions. Specifically, I am seeking high-quality photos of sick fish, as well as images of parasites, bacteria, or any other pathogens that have affected your aquarium fish.

If you have any such photos and are willing to share them, I would greatly appreciate it. These images would be used exclusively for educational purposes in my thesis, and full credit will be given to you for any photos you provide. If you agree, please also let me know how you would like to be credited (e.g., by your name, username, or anonymously).

Please note that by sharing your photos, you are giving me permission to include them in my thesis, which may be published or shared within academic circles.

Thank you so much for your help and contribution to this important research. Your assistance could significantly enhance the quality of my work and provide valuable insights into the health challenges faced by marine aquarium fish.

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Helena Glumpak
[email protected]

Welcome to Reef2Reef, Helena.

Clear copyright to photographs can be difficult to obtain. You could try searching through posts in the forum here, and then ask the original poster for approval to use their image.

I’m finishing up on a fish disease book, and I did that for a few images.

Another option would be to look for open use images, but those are difficult to find.

I paid an artist to draw some images for me that I couldn’t locate images for.

OP
OP
Helenoftroye

Helenoftroye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clear copyright to photographs can be difficult to obtain. You could try searching through posts in the forum here, and then ask the original poster for approval to use their image.

I’m finishing up on a fish disease book, and I did that for a few images.

Another option would be to look for open use images, but those are difficult to find.

I paid an artist to draw some images for me that I couldn’t locate images for.
yes, thats what Im trying to do, Im gonna draw some things also. Thank you for the advice.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back