Top Shelf Aquatics $10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway! 10 WINNERS! $10,000+ in Prizes!

LiveTinyDieNever99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Aquarium Construction Crew: Reefer 250 - PART 2: Tank BUILD!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

That stand makes me nervous but I can't wait to see water in the tank

AngieBoBangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: FISH and FLOW! Understanding Flow Needs for Your Fish!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

Who is putting lion fish in a reef tank? Seems suspect

FooFighter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: FISH and FLOW! Understanding Flow Needs for Your Fish!

Yeah my Tangs love darting through the heavy flow areas of the tank

LiveTinyDieNever99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Talking Fish: Anthias! Tips and Tricks for These Special Fish!

Anthias are really cool fish, glad you guys did a video on them

Jermaine05

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Glad they discussed fish plus flow concerns

AquaTeen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Seahorses seem like they have specific needs that wouldn't fall into a reef tank

LiveTinyDieNever99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: STUNNING Nano Reef Tour - Innovative Marine Nuvo 15 Showcase!

Another nice nano, I think it's easier to hit short term success with a nano but I've never heard of a 5+ year old nano that hasn't been reset a dozen times

SaltySqueeble

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daily video bonus: flow part 2. This video focus on importance of flow for different fish species. Often overlooked as we set flow for our corals. Thanks, good info

SpyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Do fish, like tangs, really require high flow or is more about not providing too much flow for the species you keep?

TinnysReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Talking Fish: Anthias! Tips and Tricks for These Special Fish!

Thank you for this video!! I noticed my anthias like the rock that is most like a cliff edge kind of like what you showed in the wild. I LOVE watching them.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

You touch on no flow/low flow fish like an Engineer Goby. Even those fish that prefer very little flow still don't want to live in their feces so they're constantly pushing the junk away. Good talk!

Gobi1canobi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You touch on no flow/low flow fish like an Engineer Goby. Even those fish that prefer very little flow still don't want to live in their feces so they're constantly pushing the junk away. Good talk!
I learned a lot about the Achilles tang being from the harshest flow possible didn’t know that

LiveTinyDieNever99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Coral from ACROSS THE GLOBE! Interviewing Western Australia's Key Coral Players!

Fantastic video, love seeing where coral really come from

LiveTinyDieNever99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: NEW Aqua Illumination Axis & Orbit! Smart Pumps for YOU!

Nice pumps but not sure I would have a need for them in my system

Pvtgloss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!
I never realized how much flow affects fish.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back