TSA's Back to School Flash Sale **Over 2,000 Corals** HUGE DISCOUNTS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dakoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000005446.gif

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I Just clicked the live sale link and there are corals for sale, FYI.

Comic_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally using my Polo Reef giveaway prize to grab a TSA Fruity Splice and an ORA Red Goni :star-struck:
Time to go big or go home!

Took a long time to crawl back from my last tank having a panel blow out, but super happy and thankful to your team and polos team.

Last edited:

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you have any picture of the heaven and hell millipora mother colony?

Monica B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seemed like something was messed up with the website. It started late, then stuff disappeared from the site, so quantities and selections weren’t as big or were non-existent (they started showing up again on the site last night after the sale ended), then it ended what seemed early- yesterday late afternoon (Mountain time).

Edited to add; I was able to get some cool pieces too. Thanks, TSA! …just also noticed some oddities on the site for this one…

Last edited:

Comic_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seemed like something was messed up with the website. It started late, then stuff disappeared from the site, so quantities and selections weren’t as big or were non-existent (they started showing up again on the site last night after the sale ended), then it ended what seemed early- yesterday late afternoon (Mountain time).

Edited to add; I was able to get some cool pieces too. Thanks, TSA! …just also noticed some oddities on the site for this one…

Noticed this too. Even one of the pieces I bought stayed on the site in stock for a bit before eventually (maybe) disappearing and the mystery frags just seemingly popped up today, maybe last night. Glad I notices that, opted to grab 2 of em to top out my order. Kinda blew my budget this time around. (sorry not sorry)

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back