E2EA4C5E-FDCA-4596-B04E-7CD23276ADD5.png

Tastee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe a Cynarina?

I just added a Red Ultra Button to my tank and it looks great. Not too pricey in Australia, not sure of the cost for you however (North America I am guessing).

48eb8653e9c1210891fa01f74f387793.jpg

f5eb57b91b774faca39214ca8824e290.jpg

YumaMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Yellow Scroll coral is a classic, offers great color, is a slow but steady grower, and it is often overlooked these days. For reds its hard to beat Acans and Favia. The most brilliant orange that I know is the Tangerine Leptoseris and it grows like a weed. There is a Green Star Polyp variant that has a yellow center, and one that has a blue center, lots of color! But nothing beats my Yuma mushroom coral for intensity, except maybe my Bali Green Slimer -- but that's an acropora.

Ulee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get something u know u can keep. Trachys, torches, elegance, anemones, ...probab not a good idea right now with ur experience. Get some yellow, ..reasonably priced encrusters include leptoseris, leptastrea, pavona maldivensis,

Bayareareefer18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get something u know u can keep. Trachys, torches, elegance, anemones, ...probab not a good idea right now with ur experience. Get some yellow, ..reasonably priced encrusters include leptoseris, leptastrea, pavona maldivensis,
Where did he say he was inexperienced. He has already said he has elegance and torches.... I'm confused

OP
OP
D

DrewBrees713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for clarifying,

Indeed , he is loaded with hard to keep goodies...I apologize Drew!

It’s cool. Why’d you think theyre hard to keep? All i did was toss them in my tank and thats it. Maybe im lucky idk.

@Devaji ... me too. I like them swaying in the current. Im planning to add more lps and maybe some hardy sps later.

Vincent i dig the orange one you got. Yours fat and nice. Looking good my friend.

Tastee you hit the jackpot with that hitchiker. Wish i have your luck sometime lol
Will look into lepto too

Bayareareefer18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s cool. Why’d you think theyre hard to keep? All i did was toss them in my tank and thats it. Maybe im lucky idk.

@Devaji ... me too. I like them swaying in the current. Im planning to add more lps and maybe some hardy sps later.

Vincent i dig the orange one you got. Yours fat and nice. Looking good my friend.

Tastee you hit the jackpot with that hitchiker. Wish i have your luck sometime lol
Will look into lepto too
I'm in the same boat. Have gone all LPS from the start and love them. They are doing well so wanting to try some harder SPS. Picked up a orange/pick monti cap and a reverse sunset monti last weekend to see how they do. So far so good

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back