What kind of Bayer for dipping coral

Maggie321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as dipping with Bayer, I use about a shot glass or 2 per cup of tank water. It's not really precise, but I have yet to loose a coral doing it this way and have not had any bad guys added since.

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally don't think any dip will help stn or rtn. Usually due to a problem with water quality, light or flow, and a dip isn't going to help any of those.
I had a maricultured sarmentosa colony that started to rtn. I fragged it up and dipped the frags in an iodine solution as well as the rest of the colony that I couldn't frag off.... Stopped the rtn. Not sure what else would have stopped it on the main colony other than the dip, but who knows...

rcillig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sry to necro this but Bayer Advanced changed names to BioAdvanced, I been looking for Bayer for hrs and hrs.... was very frustrated till this thread popped up and I matched the bottles then googled it, they are one and the same. I just wanted to post in case someone else was looking and didn't notice it.

Coral Euphoria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sry to necro this but Bayer Advanced changed names to BioAdvanced, I been looking for Bayer for hrs and hrs.... was very frustrated till this thread popped up and I matched the bottles then googled it, they are one and the same. I just wanted to post in case someone else was looking and didn't notice it.

20200607_113849.jpg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

DO YOU PREFER BIGGER TANKS OR SMALLER TANKS? WHY?

• The bigger the tank, the better it is!

Votes: 41 78.8%
  • The smaller the tank, the sweeter it is!

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 7.7%
Back