Wrasse in biocube 32?

Red2143

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would a smaller type wrasse work in a biocube 32 gallon with a pajama cardinal, clown, firefish and royal gramma? Would be the last fish so has to be special.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
possum wrasse ??

Fishman718

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sss.PNG

I prefer this

L0L_Z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one of the smaller fairies will do good. Possums are fine. I wouldnt recommend what @Fishman718 gave, as they are active and on the aggressive side, though i love their cool diving behavior. Sixlines may do good but thats a gamble.
Though, if you really want a fish you can love and cherish, get yourself a midas blenny. They are amazing personable fish. You may be able to get away with a midas and a possum/flasher wrasse but my first pick for wrasse would be possum.

Blake509

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second the blenny just got starry a few months back and love him he's a character

OP
OP
R

Red2143

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one of the smaller fairies will do good. Possums are fine. I wouldnt recommend what @Fishman718 gave, as they are active and on the aggressive side, though i love their cool diving behavior. Sixlines may do good but thats a gamble.
Though, if you really want a fish you can love and cherish, get yourself a midas blenny. They are amazing personable fish. You may be able to get away with a midas and a possum/flasher wrasse but my first pick for wrasse would be possum.
What about a mccosker flasher?

L0L_Z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
should do fine, still blennies are great imo
What makes them so interesting? It seems they can grow a bit large?
Their personality. Its like having a mini puppy. The follow you (in the aquarium obv), handfeed and even eat some algae

Blake509

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What makes them so interesting? It seems they can grow a bit large?
Like lol said it's like a puppy not as much as say a puffer but my favorite thing he does everytime he sees me go up to the tank with food he swims up and sits on the algae scrapper I turned sideways as a little perch in corner of tank so he can watch the room and tank then as soon as lid comes of he's swimming around on surface poking his little eyes out the water and watching for me to put the food in. They can get big but it's not that much of a free swimmer so the size is less a factor it mainly just bounces from rock ledge to caves and back picking algae along the way and finding various perch/hiding spot mine loves tucking in between 2 zoa's in his zoa cave

Blake509

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was going to suggest a mccoskers I think would work well and something different than typical 6 line and I regret not buying the one when I had the chance went back the next day and it was gone

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any flasher/fairy wrasse really needs a length of swimming room. Mccosker is one of the smaller but still looking at a 50gal or 36inchishhh wide tank. They may injure themselves on the glass. They are FAST!
Someone more knowledgeable will chime it hopefully!

Blake509

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At a max size of 3 inches I think your fine just give it plenty of rock work to hunt and swim through and it won't be an issue

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IS YOUR REEF AUTOMATED? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes, my tank is almost fully automated.

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Yes, I have some automation in my tank.

Votes: 55 37.7%
  • Yes, but I have very little automation in my tank.

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • No, I have no automation in my tank.

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back