WWC 2024 Fall Flash Sale September 20th 6-10PM ET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 29, Members: 9, Guests: 20)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FLYER1 (1).jpg

rules-bar.jpg

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in the thread with a title, picture, the sale price, and a link to purchase it from the site. You can only go through the link posted to buy the coral. You must complete the checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, so the first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

***WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING FLASH SALES*** You can, however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the Flash Sale. Rewards spending will be enabled Tuesday morning.

All orders are final, No refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. The 5-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with a non-Flash Sale order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Flash Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. They cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

contact.png

prizes-bar.jpg

raffle.jpg

shipping-bar.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $39.99 ($34.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday, 09/27/24. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.
*In-store pickup cutoff time is 5pm!!!

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a Flash sale shipping unit.

shipping-box (1).png

>>>Click Here<<<

teasers-bar.jpg

26.jpg
32 2.jpg
44 2.jpg
19.jpg

Last edited:

WWC Gamemaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
games bar.jpg

The WWC Fall Flash Sale is almost here! Let's go ahead and get things started with some games and prizes! I have lots of goodies to give out this week, including Mystery Frags, Swag Packs, and a Frag Pack, so buckle up! First game and prize starts at the top of the hour!

WWC Gamemaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
games bar.jpg

NEW GAME
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Let's start things off with a classic! For this game, I will post a random trivia question at the top of every hour. The first person to answer it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

mreeves918

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone did fine. Power outages, some heavy wind and rain. No trees down, no big limbs, and no flooding, thankfully. Now we get to go check to see how data loggers in the wetlands across the coast faired. So far so good. Lafitte area saw about a 2ft surge.
FrancineDA 3565 225.jpg

WWC Gamemaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone did fine. Power outages, some heavy wind and rain. No trees down, no big limbs, and no flooding, thankfully. Now we get to go check to see how data loggers in the wetlands across the coast faired. So far so good. Lafitte area saw about a 2ft surge.
FrancineDA 3565 225.jpg
Glad y'all were ok! I bet that was wild in Lafayette. My wife and I did the fan boat swamp tours on our way back from New Orleans a handful of years ago. That land out there is so low that 2' must have made it look like an ocean!

WWC Gamemaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
games bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Let's start things off with a classic! For this game, I will post a random trivia question at the top of every hour. The first person to answer it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

WHEN IT COMES TO REEFING EQUIPMENT, DO YOU BUY NEW OR USED? AND WHY?

• I usually buy new equipment.

Votes: 40 53.3%
  • I usually buy used equipment.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • I depends on what the equipment is.

Votes: 29 38.7%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back