FREE TEST for NEW RELEASED 7 in 1 Aquarium Test Strips (100 pieces)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zeuserdoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASED!

Hey, we got some new hits to the shelves! It's Aquarium Test Strips for FREE TEST!
We truly look forward to receiving your valuable and honest feedback.
(Note, Amazon review is required, not 5 stars only)

Product link,
US store / Canadian store

To sign up - Like and comment on this thread. I'll send you a PM.

(Only available for the US and Canadians ;Cold )
TEST strips.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another new released - Aquarium Gravel Cleaner
(only available on the US store now)
10%OFF on the page if you're interested.
1641454341755.png
I’d love to try these.

Eldy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASED!

Hey, we got some new hits to the shelves! It's Aquarium Test Strips for FREE TEST!

Product link,

TEST strips.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1641454341755.png
I'll Give them a shot...It would nice to have an easy to use test strip for quick testing.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One initial point of observation, the "Okay" zone of the pH (I haven't checked the others) seems to be set for freshwater. Most reef tanks are going to be on the high side of your scaling. Have you thought of having two different bottle labels, one for fresh and one for salt with the appropriate scaling?

I've just had a closer look at what it actually measures:

Nitrate range is 0 to 250; the colours below 50 look pretty similar in the Amazon photo. Whilst it could be much better in real life than in the photo, it looks like determining any accuracy below 25 would be almost impossible, and even below 50 might be difficult. I would have to see the real bottle to see how clear it is.

I don't know much about Total Hardness, or Total Alkalinity, but assume my 'usual' Alk test is covered by the 'Carbonates' reading. If my conversion is correct, 8.5 dKH (which is lower than some would maintain) is about 150 mg/l. Which is halfway between the (somewhat similarly coloured) 120 mg/l and 180 mg/l references. That means, if my Alk is correct, then this strip will only confirm that it is somewhere between 6.7 dKH and 10 dKH. The next graduation on the scale is 16 dKH!

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've just had a closer look at what it actually measures:

Nitrate range is 0 to 250; the colours below 50 look pretty similar in the Amazon photo. Whilst it could be much better in real life than in the photo, it looks like determining any accuracy below 25 would be almost impossible, and even below 50 might be difficult. I would have to see the real bottle to see how clear it is.

I don't know much about Total Hardness, or Total Alkalinity, but assume my 'usual' Alk test is covered by the 'Carbonates' reading. If my conversion is correct, 8.5 dKH (which is lower than some would maintain) is about 150 mg/l. Which is halfway between the (somewhat similarly coloured) 120 mg/l and 180 mg/l references. That means, if my Alk is correct, then this strip will only confirm that it is somewhere between 6.7 dKH and 10 dKH. The next graduation on the scale is 16 dKH!
I was going to say that these look like rebranded strips that pool stores sell to people that don't know how to test their water but I wanted to wait and see. Looks like you looked a bit closer and confirmed my suspensions. The read time is also very short, like measured in seconds.

OP
OP
INKBIRD_official

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, so sorry for the delay. COVID is serious on my side, so I have to work at home now.
I will send the PM one by one, no worries about anything.
Miss U Spongebob Squarepants GIF
Sorry to hear that. I hope your family is well and I wish you and your family a safe and speedy recovery!!

snowolf24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASED!

Product link,

TEST strips.jpg

1641454341755.png
I would definitely give an honest review!

Natadactyl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im new to all of this! My tank has only had larry (my lobster) in it for a month!!! Im definitely looking for reliable testing methods to help me out! Would love to try your product if possible! I was overfeeding him and am now currently in another cycle so would be a perfect time to test a new product as i try and regulate my levels! Hope to hear from you!!! Have a great day! :)

Attachments

• Snapchat-375606692.jpg
    Snapchat-375606692.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 45

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 37 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 30 23.4%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back