FREE TEST for NEW RELEASED 7 in 1 Aquarium Test Strips (100 pieces)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LiamPM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of surprised how many people have jumped at this - Strips are notorious for not being accurate enough to a level you could actually use within saltwater

Guessing some sort of language barrier too as this image says 3 parameters actually cannot be measured accurately - Unless im miss interpreting whats being said :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 81

AdamD76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of surprised how many people have jumped at this - Strips are notorious for not being accurate enough to a level you could actually use within saltwater

Guessing some sort of language barrier too as this image says 3 parameters actually cannot be measured accurately - Unless im miss interpreting whats being said :rolleyes:
I have been using them inbetween regular testing. Not accurate enough for your only testing but good enough to be in the ballpark to make sure nothing is way off the charts.

Arego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm assuming this is for gaining verified purchases on Amazon and then you refund after the review, is this the case? I'll pass but I hope they work out for people.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Free trial, there is nothing to lose really other than a few minutes writing up a short review, good or bad.

Reef.Blue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASED!

Hey, we got some new hits to the shelves! It's Aquarium Test Strips for FREE TEST!
We truly look forward to receiving your valuable and honest feedback.
(Note, Amazon review is required, not 5 stars only)

Product link,
US store / Canadian store

To sign up - Like and comment on this thread. I'll send you a PM.

(Only available for the US and Canadians ;Cold )
TEST strips.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another new released - Aquarium Gravel Cleaner
(only available on the US store now)
10%OFF on the page if you're interested.
1641454341755.png
Can I receive a box? I will give an honest review of how I think the product is.

roboshark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASED!

Hey, we got some new hits to the shelves! It's Aquarium Test Strips for FREE TEST!

Product link,

TEST strips.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1641454341755.png
I’m interested.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm assuming this is for gaining verified purchases on Amazon and then you refund after the review, is this the case? I'll pass but I hope they work out for people.

Yep. No mention of refund of shipping charges either, although I assume that is the case.

I did receive a PM in the end but I think I’m going to pass. I’m more than happy to test them and provide a review, but I’m not so interested as to go through all the hassle of buying them and hoping I get a refund. This is also against Amazon policy for reviews (although I’m sure everyone is doing it).

Hopefully Inkbird can offer ‘my’ freebie up to someone else.

OP
OP
INKBIRD_official

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
One initial point of observation, the "Okay" zone of the pH (I haven't checked the others) seems to be set for freshwater. Most reef tanks are going to be on the high side of your scaling.
Yeah, good point. The pH, total hardness, and total alkalinity are more for the freshwater, they may not be accurate for the salt reef tank. Other parameters still work.
That's a good direction. If making them apart will be met the need of most reefers, we will consider making that.

markwayts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I test my tanks all the time. A dip strip would be amazing. If you still need testers i'd be more than happy to give an honest review.

otzhorse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll also try if you need more people. I haven't found the strips to be accurate but I would love to find some that work well. They would save so much time. Also, use you controller for homebrewing.

DesktopReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASED!

Product link,

TEST strips.jpg

1641454341755.png
Are you still running this? About to set up a Pico reef jar and need some test kits.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back