• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL ION Director with Standalone Doser

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fishy27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a used GHL ION Director with standalone dosing pump with bottles of all reagents and reference solution. The unit I think needs a new sensor because it's reading triton error. The new sensors is $80 with a couple weeks wait and that's one of the reasons for selling and going a different route. The selling price is $600 plus shipping

C2DE926E-3C6E-4A03-9C49-BBC994EFA81A.jpeg E5CCEE8C-E576-46EF-A1AC-BBEACDA33161.jpeg

OP
OP
F

fishy27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I tried my best to make sure nothing broke or leaked. I also wanted to make a little easier for you to hook back up. I would still go on GHL to review install unless your familiar with their products . Thanks again and enjoy.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 30 24.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back