New App Transition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jon112378

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just transitioned to the new app for iOS and it was pretty smooth. It was a bummer that I had to input my schedule in all over again but other than that was smooth. However, since transitioning, the moonlight segment is intermittent. Some nights it doesn't even come one and I don't have the automatic moon phase setting on so there's no reason it shouldn't come on. Anyone else having this issue?

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!

The auto moonlight function pulls real time weather data- so the moonrise and moonset varies every night, just as it does in nature. The moonlights won't activate until the moon has risen above the horizon at your tanks location. If you want the moonlights to run all night, the manual mode will turn them on each night after lights out.

OP
OP
J

Jon112378

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!

The auto moonlight function pulls real time weather data- so the moonrise and moonset varies every night, just as it does in nature. The moonlights won't activate until the moon has risen above the horizon at your tanks location. If you want the moonlights to run all night, the manual mode will turn them on each night after lights out.
I think I mentioned in my post that I don’t have the light set on auto. I have my schedule set to manual. They still don’t come on. I have them set at 2%.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 37 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 30 23.4%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back