OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics! I have no idea if the digitata is open lol. It does look cool and healthy! The zoas are the purple ones :) already open and looks amazing.
The mount I was able to make work and it looks really nice up there. The screws are too long for where the outflow pipe is and it kind of rests on that. I think I can cut them but don’t wanna screw it up. (lol)

IMG_6575.jpeg
IMG_6577.jpeg
IMG_6579.jpeg
IMG_6574.jpeg
IMG_6573.jpeg IMG_6570.jpeg

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Digi is open! What flavor is it?
I was told just orange digitata. I’m really loving it already. Such a neat little piece.

Do you think it may be too close to the toady? There’s about two and a half inches between them but last night I had no other way to wedge it anywhere and I don’t know how to get it off the plug or where to glue it when I get it off lol.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Depends on the Frogspawn and how aggressive it is. My torch stung my Reg Digitata multiple times. Digis are resilient and it recovered but Euphyllia can send out some sweepers.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on the Frogspawn and how aggressive it is. My torch stung my Reg Digitata multiple times. Digis are resilient and it recovered but Euphyllia can send out some sweepers.
Do toadstools send sweepers? I know torches do. I don’t have one of those though. Yet lol

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the salt gift!
Was completely unexpected! Poor Amazon guy lugged that box up and almost dropped it in his foot when the girls bombarded the door lol. We have a window on it and it scares people when they pop their barky heads up lol.

So thank you to the sender! There wasn’t a note in the box of who it was so it’s a mystery.

Back