OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petco asked me for a review yesterday and so I left one. Super short just stating that the store was clean but that no one was around to help and the dead betta was sitting for quite some time. One star. I hate leaving reviews like this but they should definitely do better.

Also annoyed this am because my car payment app suddenly decided they wanted to switch to a new app and I had to remember all my log in info to be able to actually pay my car payment. And Melody thought she needed to sniff at 2:30 this morning. Somethings in the air I guess.

Good morning y’all.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somethings in the air I guess.
Full Moon Loop GIF

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might explain my rfa spawning too? Not sure if that impacts spawning or they just got into the Bohemian Rhapsody soundtrack?
Oooh nice! Mine have yet to spawn but that’s pro because one is happy, one is meh and one is MIA lol. I do hope to get some more eventually and maybe even put them on the sand bed this time. Little flaming bortholes all over the bottom. ❤️

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oooh nice! Mine have yet to spawn but that’s pro because one is happy, one is meh and one is MIA lol. I do hope to get some more eventually and maybe even put them on the sand bed this time. Little flaming bortholes all over the bottom. ❤️
It won't matter where you put them. The little bortholes will move. My pink one is mia. Never had one die, so I assume she's behind the rock.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saturday is going to be gorgeous! So it’s the perfect time to do a waterchange. I will be heading to the local reef shop for some brine shrimp cubies and if they have them, black worms. Mr Atlas could probably use a snack.

The Digi seems to be happy. I’ll snap pics Saturday, or today if I think about it lol. I’ve still got brown stringy algae popping up on things but it seems the snails and all are doing good keeping the rock work decently cleaned up.

Planning out if I will be moving Sienna or if I’ll be saving the second Fluval betta tank. That my daughter will get for another betta. Should probably just move Sienna. Keep the glow tank as a spare still. Or sell it. Dunno yet.

Petco asked for another review. I told them they should start checking their bettas, because the dead guy was right up front and by the main walkway from the front door. Super simple to do a pass over before you open and pull the ones who didn’t make it. He’d been there a few days as well.

No pics this am, nothing to share, but it is cuppa coffee number two time.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I hope you don't mind that I dropped your name on the other thread. I think your work would be a perfect way to do what they were wanting.
Not at all :) that’s one reason I became an artist, so I can help people with their losses, at least a little. If it can help heal a heart I’m all for it.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I’m going to try and pull the sump to clean it thoroughly. The pump probably is due for a good scrub as well.

I’m leaning towards saving for a new skimmer. I can’t get this one to make up its mind if it wants to over or under skim.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I’m going to try and pull the sump to clean it thoroughly. The pump probably is due for a good scrub as well.

I’m leaning towards saving for a new skimmer. I can’t get this one to make up its mind if it wants to over or under skim.
There's a giveaway for a skimmer going on right now.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 89 41.8%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 106 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.3%
Back