OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rotten and covered in axe body spray, sounds like a high school boy.
Yes. Well not rotting, just the smell of squirrels. They don’t smell pleasant. My brother had one as a pet.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think they said previously that Partners could. @revhtree or @Daniel@R2R ? Are partner members able to enter supporter giveaways?
That's actually only open to supporters. It's the only perk that Partners don't have access to I believe.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to thin the herd of albis a little and let a trio go to a local person. He gave me another three gallon like another that I have. Not a fav design but it’s useful and input my old woman in there. I noticed that she has a rather large lump on her forehead and that’s causing her lip to be weird and she can’t eat or breathe too well. I’ve noticed it kinda for a bit but didn’t get a good look til today. Ty macro lense. :)
IMG_6837.jpeg
IMG_6848.jpeg
IMG_6852.jpeg

I’m still trying to find a flex 15 locally for the pallifina. I just cannot find one. They need something better than their current ten gallon.
I hate the lack of scape on this and I’m just annoyed that it’s on the wood stove and not setup somewhere nice. Sigh.
IMG_6814.jpeg
IMG_6826.jpeg
IMG_6863.jpeg

Look how sad he is lol. (He’s holding again)

Also, I was naughty. Say hi to Phantom. lol.
IMG_6795.jpeg
IMG_6831.jpeg

Idk if he’s a black lace, black melano or a dark copper hahah. Oops.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Decided to thin the herd of albis a little and let a trio go to a local person. He gave me another three gallon like another that I have. Not a fav design but it’s useful and input my old woman in there. I noticed that she has a rather large lump on her forehead and that’s causing her lip to be weird and she can’t eat or breathe too well. I’ve noticed it kinda for a bit but didn’t get a good look til today. Ty macro lense. :)
IMG_6837.jpeg
IMG_6848.jpeg
IMG_6852.jpeg

I’m still trying to find a flex 15 locally for the pallifina. I just cannot find one. They need something better than their current ten gallon.
I hate the lack of scape on this and I’m just annoyed that it’s on the wood stove and not setup somewhere nice. Sigh.
IMG_6814.jpeg
IMG_6826.jpeg
IMG_6863.jpeg

Look how sad he is lol. (He’s holding again)

Also, I was naughty. Say hi to Phantom. lol.
IMG_6795.jpeg
IMG_6831.jpeg

Idk if he’s a black lace, black melano or a dark copper hahah. Oops.
I figured out that my "Assorted Female" is a Mustard Gas Delta Tail Female. She's a looker! Her and Phantom should get together....

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phantom is named after Ganondorfs horse cause it’s the only thing I could think of. He’s super dark but under flash he flashes like a copper. But in normal light looks more steel blue. He caught my eye, was on sale for 11 bucks so I couldn’t say no. I tried REALLY hard lol. I’ve gotta focus on the reef and getting tanks replaced before bringing in more.

I haven’t done my waterchange yet on the reef. I planned it this weekend but when I was asked if I wanna shop out of town, yup. lol. So we went on the hunt for some Bluey sheets and curtains. Found none.

There’s someone local ish selling TWO of the flex tanks that I want. Well, I want one 15 and one 9. These are both 15. Asking 60. I’d have it if I didn’t buy the fish :face-with-tears-of-joy:

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a whim I messaged that seller. It’s missing the remote. You can’t control the lights without it, at all. He mentioned the white one was 75, (even though it was and still listed as 60) because it has the remote. I told him I’d pass because I was hoping for the black one ( and coincidentally you can usually find the white ones slightly cheaper than the black ones…) He then said he’d let the black one go with said remote for 70.00. Hard pass because he didn’t specify in any of the two ads that the remote was missing or the different prices….

Which is fine I didn’t have the cash (I’m 20 short) but also a friend one state up mentioned he has them in his shop and would see if he has one cheap he could pass along. I have a friend who comes from around that area to bring me fish goodies and she will also be at the meet up at the end of March. So maybe I can work a Neato dealio out with him for one.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think what I’m going to do is open a commission up sometime to work towards this tank. I have looked and all I have spare wise is a 5 gallon and a 20 long.

The 20 would be ok if it were not cold outside. I’d toss the fishes out on the porch. However they’d freeze. I’m not comfortable with stuffing them in a 5, because I don’t know how long it would take to sell the tank off and I can’t risk losing any of them.

Our power bill was even higher for some reason. I’m thinking if I get the large pumps gone and the higher watt LEDs gone it should help at least a little.

I have some really nice fluorescent pastels and my charcoals. Been awhile since I’ve used any of those.

Im just really looking for excuses to use them XD.

I’ve been watching some artists on YouTube and it’s got me really missing my craft.

Oh and this was the second morning I woke up to a snail trying to grow legs. Idk if it’s the same one but it’s a turbo. He was coming my way from the tank so maybe I should see if he has something to say? lol.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She’s all cleaned up and ready to go :(

I’ll miss it but I’m excited to try to not only cut down on power (this light alone uses 19 watts and the flex is only 7) but also better filtration and overall just easier for me.

Still need to figure out if 200 is a fair asking price for this, the light and the Bluetooth module. Will research. I wouldn’t mund going down in price a little bit I need at least 125. So think it’s a good starting point. Will see.

Attachments

• IMG_6972.jpeg
    IMG_6972.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 38

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 65 41.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 35 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 5.7%
Back